Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
So Ashy keeps mentioning that she hasn't put Tyler in the pram for a walk yet. Because she's so scared that she will hate it like Tarjeeeeee did. This blows my mind! I loved putting my kids into the pram and heading out for a walk or to the shops. Or just out to get a coffee, while they sleep in the pram. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air! Anyone else find this super weird?
Oh I'm sure she'll eventually do it, she just needs to bring along two support people to assist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nandosa

Chatty Member
Ashy on her latest story saying she needs a baby bed gone because they're moving in a week and Tarla only used it for 4 weeks and now in her cot. Asking GC mums to DM her if they want to purchase.

I hate when influencers try to sell their shit via DM. She only paid $320 for it, give it away to someone!! Do something for charity/for someone other than yourself for once. Greedy cheap scab. She's such a houso.
I literally came here to write this.
I know wealthy people don’t have to donate everything but it’s a $300 bassinet, not a car. SURLY she can afford to donate that.

Reactions: 12

Angelina-00

Okay guys I seen the colour and thought it was nice
(I must of been going crazy) cause I considered purchasing them until I seen the price wtf
I don’t know how a company like ‘baseline’ that is just a shitty pop up brand, that uses Ashy as the face of it can charge prices like that. You can get better quality tights from Nike and there up there as one of best sporting brands worldwide and actually sponsor elite athletes.

Reactions: 11

plzxm

Feel free to keep adding! We’re at 14 projects/businesses/ventures.

Fake tan company
Toned
Whatever investment they had in Gretty Rose
Didn’t they have a cafe at one point?
Ashy and Friends
Gym
The original clean treats company
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline
Toned (the protein)
Swimwear
Raw YouTube series
don’t forget the cafe she had:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
His reaction was honestly so heart warning 🥰

I watched the video and i thought it was really nicely done.

- Taj reaction to her going into labour was the actual sweetest.
- when they found out baby was a girl, you could tell the excitement. After seeing the video, I actually don't think that Ashy knew the gender.
- Taj looks so smitten to be a big brother

What I didn't like about the video was that Taj didn't get to meet Tala by himself. Megan and her daughter were there, which I thought was abit shit of them. Like couldn't they have waited in the hallway until Taj got to meet her?

Taj is definitely on the spectrum too. As soon as he knew that there was a balloon to pop, he insisted on covering his ears! My daughter is ASD and she does the same thing. Poor little hunny, I really hope they have a diagnosis and helping him :(
I agree, I wish Megan and her daughter and husband had waited outside. They were so involved in taj meeting tala, the daughter even popping the balloon!

hippopananus

They must be spewing that they sold their old place 😯
I think it must have had something to do with going to court with Emily Skye because she said she’s in a rental and had to sell her old place too, only difference is Emily’s worth a shit ton more than Trashy now 🤣

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Ashy is a shit mother. She is wayyyyy too selfish to parent and prefers to be their friend rather than their parent. She had kids because Steve forced her. They never ever do family things or seem to spend any quality time together. Pretty fucked up situation if you ask me

therealsmilf

VIP Member
You got me - I practiced safe sleeping for both my children AND my house my is a pigsty. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Sounding more like Nat now - can't form an intelligent argument so just going for personal attacks.

Good chat

• Haha

sammybro

Chatty Member
Trash bags will be down to 997k followed before you know it - this is after having a baby too🤣🤣🤣
As soon as it hits 997K she always buys a couple thousand more to bump it back up to about 1.2. And Gretty does the same - as soon as hers gets close to going under 200,000 she buys a heaps. They’re so tragic 😂 (and predictable)
Also, all of Grettys Instagram posts (photos) have exactly 100 likes. Bit suss. And she always likes her own posts and now Theia likes them too 😂 Wtf why would each post have 100 likes Gretty, is there something you’re not telling us? 🤣 Tragic!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Late to the party, but I saw the post Ashy did about Tattle (you know, all those screenshots people sent her...it's ok Ashy babes, you can admit you check in here regularly) and it really got me thinking about how obnoxious she really is.

I think she's totally missed the point of what these forums encompass - it's a platform for people to discuss those who choose to live their lives in the public eye. .
Totally agree with this. And I think that’s the why these influencers are so problematic. They create all this content but won’t accept anything except validation or approval. It’s so narcissistic.

I dont get why she’d announce that the baby is in her own cot already. That’s against sids guidelines which is 6-12 months in the parents room. Like obviously make your own choice for your own family as she ALWAYS says but I feel like this is such irresponsible information to share on a public platform. Is she just uneducated about it? I don’t know but you don’t have to share everything. Same as the cat sleeping in the baby bed. It’s not hygienic and it upsets people. What does she expect?

paddington123

Chatty Member
It’s hilarious ashy says she has long thick hair but really it’s like a rats tail 😂😂😂 think it’s time she got it chopped thick mullet at the top and some whisp at the bottom isn’t a good look 😂😂😂😂 maybe wash your hair more??? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Am I the only one that doesn’t agree
She isn’t cute at all sounds harsh but she isn’t ashy and Steve ain’t no lookers so she’s been hit with the gene too 😂😂😂

phoenix174

It frustrates me so much when people comment on her ‘victim’ statuses saying that we are all jealous of her etc. The points we are making are totally genuine and people only feel negatively towards her because of her she’s conducted herself and treated people. She’s made her bed unfortunately.

paddington123

Chatty Member
I can’t believe people are actually paying the prices for her clothing???? I live in uk so checked dollar to pound what the actual f?????? I’d rather be wearing Nike than that crap she sells!!! No wonder she can drive around in a fancy car and buy land and a house if she’s charging people that price 😬😬 stupid people paying that. Also won’t be long she’ll be in the “office” all day and night now tarla is on the bottles 🤪 any excuse not to bond with her child 😂

It goes to show how much she wasn’t around for this stage when Taj was born. She has no idea. She gave it a crack with Tala for a few weeks, the novelty has worn off and now it’s time to hand her to someone else to do the hard yards.
I really don’t think she’s been there for tarla either. I know she’s just a baby but won’t be long before she’s put to nursery all day why did she have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t make sense I would say she could have lived the playboy mansion dream but with her looks that would never have happened 😂😂😂😂

• Haha