Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tattle did not disappoint. I came here to comment on her stupid suggestion box about feeding and exercising.... Any fucking normal, basic certification PT (me) would know that a breastfeeding mum needs on average 500 extra calories. How does she not know that. Dumbass. If you want to then add exercise into the mix and your supply drops, you then need to up your calories more and water intake. I can't believe she posted that 🤦

It triggered me when she said last week “breastfeeding isn’t easy for me like some other mums”. It’s not easy for anyone, getting your tit out all the time, tired, sleepless nights, being touched out, feeding on demand etc etc. Im in it right now with a newborn and I feel like she did the hard stuff for about 2 weeks and is now just carrying on with her normal life.

How is she so busy with all this work?! What does she actually do I don’t understand? She’s not even popular anymore, it’s not like the ashy squad days. And I don’t think saying your day is back to back
With work, includes a Pilates class?? FFS I need to stop watching with fascination because it’s pissing me off too much.
Haha same, Im currently feeding baby no 3 here and she hasn't even brushed the surface of how hard it is. Wait until she hit the 4 month sleep regression 😅 she'll have to employ a night nanny

• Heart
Reactions: 15

paddington123

Chatty Member
Good to see tarj is actually at school today 😂😂😂

Tarlas 2 months and she’s complaining she hasn’t been on a date night with Steve 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bopip

VIP Member
Too funny that Culture Kings is the major sponsor for Juicy fest and she can't get a ticket 😂

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Found an old LinkedIn! Obesity prevention 🙄 yeah right, more like get government grants to feed back into your personal businesses

View attachment 1471484View attachment 1471486
Steve himself would be getting close to obese going off BMI..
It always pissed me off that these two fat phobic, shallow twits profited from and continue to profit from women hating their bodies.

And wasn’t Levi the other person involved with that obesity prevention thing or was it someone else?

• Haha

simonnelaura

There’s no way she doesn’t have a night nanny. For someone who captures every moment I haven’t seen one night feed proclaiming to actually be maternal after all.
She speaks in facts, “Little miss only fed once last night” and never anything about her not meeting the ridiculous need for eight hours. I haven’t slept more than six hours since before my eldest and he’s nine. So out of touch I can’t.
Cue a post taken with a fake 3:30am stamp on it 🙄

Reactions: 14

Dippitybix

Ugh "it's a vibe" would have to be the most LAME sayings. She's trying SO hard to be young and relevant 🙄 like when you're over 25 and make time toks for a living 🙄

• Haha

phoenix174

That poor baby. Camera a few inches away from her face, right from birth. It’s actually upsetting. Poking her face with her dirty acrylics! And chucking her in a cot already just cos she needs her sleep and doesn’t want to be woken by the ‘little grunts’ etc. it’s so so sad. :(

• Sad

Buttnuggets

I’m going to pretend to be asleep with Tarllllaaaaaa girlllllll so can someone take a photo so I look like a loving maternal mum🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously! So cringe. And getting Taj to fake sleep too. Literally posts a video of them all awake minutes before. Why???

Poor kids will never experience a genuine moment with their family. Everything is just a curated, posed, scripted act for the camera. Does this family have any clue what it's like not living for engagement anymore?

There’s definitely been a shift in how she talks about overnights with the baby. At first it was more realistic but now she’s like “we had a good night, she was up to feed at 4am” or something but nothing about resettling and the general shit show of newborns. I have a 10 week old and they get up way more than that every night so someone will be giving bubs a bottle.

But so glad that she has so many mummy followers and “we’re all on this journey together.” Her journey is very different to mine!!

nandosa

Chatty Member
It triggered me when she said last week “breastfeeding isn’t easy for me like some other mums”. It’s not easy for anyone, getting your tit out all the time, tired, sleepless nights, being touched out, feeding on demand etc etc. Im in it right now with a newborn and I feel like she did the hard stuff for about 2 weeks and is now just carrying on with her normal life.

How is she so busy with all this work?! What does she actually do I don’t understand? She’s not even popular anymore, it’s not like the ashy squad days. And I don’t think saying your day is back to back
With work, includes a Pilates class?? FFS I need to stop watching with fascination because it’s pissing me off too much.
It goes to show how much she wasn’t around for this stage when Taj was born. She has no idea. She gave it a crack with Tala for a few weeks, the novelty has worn off and now it’s time to hand her to someone else to do the hard yards.

Esbeze

Ergh all this discovery, growth, rework, showing-up, leaning-in BS! She’s so full of crap. Just face it Ashy…..you’re not fit for motherhood, you haven’t got the mother instincts, and you just want your life without children back, so you can spend all your time worrying about yourself. Oh no, hold on, you do that anyway!! Ergh
Exactly, what new mum talks about herself and what she wants with a 5 week old baby.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Cause scamming and ripping people of is so much better 😂
I would and do happily pay taxes as a human being in a civilised society because I don’t believe people should suffer. The world doesn’t need any more shitty landfill environment killing clothes, Steven. I’m wondering out of Steve and Ashy - which one is the charity case?

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but what a lazy bitch having a night nanny. Why have a kid if you can’t even do the bare necessities like be a bit sleep deprived and breastfeed for a few months. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a Snoo and one of those formula machines too

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Does Tahla have red/orange-ish hair or is it just the filters making it look that colour.
it’s probably dry blood from the birth. Ashy hasn’t washed her hair yet. Poor Tralalah

As if she usually eats more than Steve does. Fuck me she’s really trying to cover up her raging ED isn’t she?? Also she so reads here. Thanks for addressing the pool and your breastfeeding status babes! We know you aren’t breastfeeding! The magic and power of Botox tho!

Last edited:
  • Haha

chemicality

Taj’s lunchbox is literally just all filler crap. Puffed wheat, popcorn, rice cakes … Ashy pretends he is the best eater but his diet is so limited. Give the poor kid some protein.