Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

booboo222

Chatty Member
Who things Sammy has downgraded her house cause she isn’t selling much lip balm anyone cause ashy dropped her ?

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
What ever happened to sleep consultant Julie and her husband? Did he cheat? I remember they were all happy on instagram and had a podcast about their happy relationship? And then he moved out?

LOL KYLIE
I suspect that the constant need to instagram everything became a fake reality that was too much.

Rach224

Chatty Member
Lol I can say glow dreaming are pretty good, I use one in my 5 year old room. The smell, the white noise, the colours. It’s all so relaxing!! Haha but I understand having ashy promote puts people off 😩
What does it smell like?

usemycode

VIP Member
It is recommended by sids but it’s up the parent on what is best for their family. No right or wrong answer. No point attacking everyone on tattle about it. Scroll on. Let’s get back to trash bags

Sorry but WHO STILL FAKE TANS🤦‍♀️ She has enough money if she’s gunna do it bloody do it properly and pay someone so you’re not a patchy fuckwit. Or orange
She had her own tan range for a bit didn’t she? I think it was around the time she also made bikinis.

greacea

VIP Member
I'm surprised houses are allowed to be sold without a fence around the actual pool?? 😰 Surely its not passable? How terrifying. I'd never rest if I lived in a home where the doors open to an unfenced pool. Accidents happen so easily.
I wonder if they can because it’s technically fenced from the yard. If the doors to the pool are lockable with a key it might pass safety. I’m just speculating, not 100% sure. Either way, there’s no way I’d be moving in with small children without proper fencing.