Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm surprised houses are allowed to be sold without a fence around the actual pool?? 😰 Surely its not passable? How terrifying. I'd never rest if I lived in a home where the doors open to an unfenced pool. Accidents happen so easily.

Reactions: 4

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I believe Tala is in her own room already (🤢🤢🤢) because Ashy has a night nanny. I don’t believe she’s there during the day.

julia19

Ashy not following Grettys new label !!! Sorry let me guess she have been busy with MUM life and a NEWWwBoRNNNN

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Just here to see if anyone watched the birth vlog yet.. anything worth seeing or? I don't need 30 minutes or to be one more viewer in the view count 😅
I’m watching it now… I have to say, I think it’s worth the watch - go to 10 minutes in to see taj’s reaction to ashy being in labour 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Heart

Rach224

Chatty Member
I don’t get the syringe feeding? Is that a thing now? Been awhile since I’ve had a newborn!
Her & her friends are getting too old to be wanna be models They are super cringy!
No, not normal or a thing.. . Tala is 8 weeks old ffs, she's a moron!

Remember how she used to go on about how she used to be ‘really close’ with her friends dads? I always found that SO off. Like she would go on about how she always gravitated toward her mates dads.
OMG yes!!! And would say, she wished she had a relationship with her dad like that friend had with their dad🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3

usemycode

VIP Member
If they're still planning to build, why would they buy a 1.8 million dollar house now!?
Nothing they do makes any sense.
They already bought a house and land, has things moving along with the build to the point it would have been ready to move in not long after Tarla was born according to Ashy, then next minute they buy a different house and move pretty quickly.

Do we know for sure this isn’t the house they were originally going to knock down?

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
There’s actually research that explains it’s an enzyme in the babies brain and basically all the sids prevention guides is no longer a thing.

“Up to now we didn’t know what was causing the lack of arousal,” said Harrington. “Now that we know that BChE is involved we can begin to change the outcome for these babies and make Sids a thing of the past.”

Just saying that person was right. But anywayssss
The context missing is people may use that information to justify unsafe sleep practices, as true SIDS is so rare.