Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Kylie Camps was her sleep consultant. Their little pair up really paid off for Kylie. That is really where Kylie got her foot in the influencer world. I remember because I had been in contact with Kylie about my son at similar time. I never went ahead with her though
Yes that's how I heard of her too. Then I realised that a friend of mine actually used to date her (now ex) husband.

Can someone explain sleep training to me? Like what is it actually?
I'm not sure but can they sleep train a 30 something year old? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I hope Ashy actually eats some of the food she is showing off - she’s looking really gaunt in the face. ED must be out of control post baby to try and get rid of her “fat” tummy.
Hmmm at a guess I’d say she’s had the Botox down in her jaw for “grinding” which gives you the appearance of a smaller face /more angled

The colour of “Forrest Green” set looks so different on her PA (?) than it looked in any of the promo pictures or stories she had for it last week. I’m pretty sure she is using a filter on this story anyway… but still which is the real colour?
Another day, another PA!

• Haha

LovesAChat

She looks like a little monkey🙊
I feel so bad for how much the parents are going to profit off her! It will be aww she wants to be just like mummy 🙄
Geez she really needs her hair washed and brushed! They are such grubs.

binedoghater

I really like that house and she does not deserve it.

Random thought but looking at the floorplan, there's a master & 2 rooms right by it so I assume husband will be in the other room at the other side of the house. Romantic haha.
agreed she doesn’t deserve it! Beautiful house but she’ll thrash it in a week!

Bopip

VIP Member
Ooh it sold for $810k in July 2020! Wow Ashy and Steve got played! Also it used to have a garage, it's been converted to a bedroom and a study. View attachment 1468243

This is the new layout for anyone interested
View attachment 1468250
It's wild the price increases in SE Qld. My in laws place in Noosa cost them 900k 4 years ago, now it's worth 2.1 million. Their neighbours made 1.1 million profit earlier this year after purchasing the house only 3 years ago.

I'm surprised houses are allowed to be sold without a fence around the actual pool?? 😰 Surely its not passable? How terrifying. I'd never rest if I lived in a home where the doors open to an unfenced pool. Accidents happen so easily.
In the NT you don't need any fencing for pools. You should see the comments whenever it's merely suggested as an opinion that the council should consider enforcing pool fencing. People actually go off about it.

• Wow

booboo222

Chatty Member
It is weird that ashy has like a new group of friends?
She used to have that other group for ages and use to hang with the partners too like all the time.
I wondered what happened? I think it happened around the time Nick had cancer and she closed her gym?
Her new group seems the type to go out drinking and she deff doesn’t seem like that

usemycode

VIP Member
Anyone else find is scary how easily Taj can let himself in and out of the fenced pool area? Ashy doesn’t seem bothered by it. I know Taj is a good swimmer because he had countless private lessons at their old house but still… all is takes is 20 seconds. Ashy didn’t even know he was outside by the looks of it until he walked past, if she didn’t have the blinds up in her bedroom she wouldn’t have known he was even near the pool until she went looking for him
My youngest kid has had private lessons on top of swim school lessons and I still wouldn’t have a gate that he could easily access. You just never know.

LovesAChat

FML as soon as Trashy mentioned she’s got so many DMs about sleep routine & the noise machine I knew a discount code was coming for her to make some $$ off of! She’s so predictable! Literally never share’s anything because she genuinely recommends it!
Yes same here. I clicked through until the discount code. All the rest of the talk is fake but gives followers the feeling she's being authentic sharing her life.

Love how she said she's rebirthing herself 🤣

I know!! What a crock of shit 😂 Such a fake arse message but I highly doubt Ashy wrote that herself - there’s no way she could put a message like that together using so many correctly spelt words. And there’s paragraphs!! Def not written by her! Must have been someone at Culture Kings.
Prob Nat or one of her many X PA’s🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dippitybix

you can search real estate .com .au for mermaid waters and filter by houses with pools sold in the last 2 weeks of June for the one they just purchased. Her old mansion is all over the internet and very easy to find however I haven’t tried to look for her rental or the one they were going to knock down.

Looks like it's been taken down

• Haha

booboo222

Chatty Member
From what I have heard Ashy say about the new house it’s like why did she buy it? Just to save money? Like how it’s not near the beach and her new closet is tiny etc. just saying things that I’m like why did you pick that house then lol