Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LunaTwilight88

Baseline definitely doesn’t have that many legitimate followers. I run an Instagram page with 2800 followers for my dog and get more likes per picture than she does for baseline. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

phoenix174

Tala is probably pulling that face cos she wants you to get the hell away from her, Ashy!

and does anyone else get so wound up with her fingering all of Taj’s lunch crap in his lunchbox?!🤢😩 it’s pretty much all processed crap! I don’t get how her mind works, at all. Or maybe it doesn’t, and that’s the problem?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dippitybix

What's the worst that could happen? Tala might cry. She's prepared to sleep train her baby, which will probably involve some crying, but she wont attempt to take her for a walk in a pram in case the baby might not like it? 🤔 So intead she's creating a self fulfilling prophecy because by the time Ashy has to put her in a pram Tala probably won't like it because she's gotten used to the carrier, which will make Ashy believe she was right about it.

See this confuses me, my understanding it's not appropriate to do sleep training for babies until they're >4 or so months? Or 6? Definitely not a newborn.
I mean, sure, you could start the sleep association things and getting them used to sleeping in a bed etc but she's a newborn, wants to be close to mum, unpredictable sleep etc. Why not enjoy that time? Esp since she doesn't seem very busy and has plenty of time to go on dumb rants about shit 🙄

Also, why does Steve always go off to do his own things?
They don't sleep in the same bed, he goes off and does tennis, golf etc., Ashy seems to spend time by herself watching shows etc. Do they actually spend time together, or as a family, or are they just housemates?

Dippitybix

Okay I'm showing my age. Tik tok*

Agreed with the comments re: family. Seems she's so desperate for either alone time, sleepovers with girlfriends etc. Like, you're a 30-something year old married woman with two children, one you were so desperate to have (?for the socials). Wouldn't you want to be spending time as a family?

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Honestly who the hell does nat think she is?? So the first picture is the OUTRAGEOUS price she’s charging for a roll on scent and the other two pictures are from other small businesses on Etsy who do exactly the same thing. She needs to get over herself and also I laughed when she said they’ve been in the making for ages - sure they have honey!! P.s. that second pic is for all 4!

Attachments

• Wow
I just watched her vlog and the blanket near Tala’s face is quite dangerous. I’m a new mum and this gives me serious anxiety. They are supposed to be tucked in at the sides so if the baby moves, the blanket can’t cover their face. And the baby should be at the bottom half of the cot and not in the middle.
Also a lot of layers for QLD winter. Her cheeks were quite red when she was unwrapped too - I hope she isn’t too hot

Attachments

• Sad
I don't have kids but if she was my neighbour and the kid was out jumping on the trampoline and trashy was squealing like that at 6am I'd be wild.

• Haha

Rach224

Chatty Member
What exercise is she doing anyway? She literally said about 2 days ago she'd only been on 3 walks since Tala was born!? That wouldn't do anything to her supply anyway.. also I guess her "clean treats" aren't nourishing enough

crasyashybaby

If Nat has got Covid, I'm sure Shez and Ashy will both have it eventually since they were with Nat over the weekend!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She has DEFINITELY had her Botox done, I get mine done every 3 months and the first thing you get is a duper shiny forehead. She would no longer be breastfeeding TARLA girl and would have moved onto formula - no shame in that but we all know ashy has stopped breast feeding for her own selfish reasons. Steve never should have pushed her to become a mum, she is soooo selfish.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m actually full on raging over the post above lol this coming from the POS who would say GOOGLE IT BABES to anyone who asked a question on the plans she wrote! How dare she make out like she’s such a hard worker

binlova

VIP Member
Can we also take a moment to acknowledge this idiot won’t eat chocolate or fast food and also won’t let her kid have any McDonalds or chocolate but she fills her face with Botox and fillers 🫠🫠🫠 make it make sense please
I love this so much, the amount of youtubers that are all about spiritual health etc clean eating, anti everything and yet get botox and fillers

sammybro

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ I thought once she’d had the baby she’d stop banging on about fkn sleep and what times she woke up throughout the night. NO ONE CARES! Most boring content ever! No wonder she has to buy her followers.

And why is it always ‘Tahla girl’. Just say her name TAHLA! Reminds me of Gretty and zari girl and Zaney boy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

nandosa

Chatty Member
Of course she’s perfected the shirt dress… no ashy it’s a fucking t shirt dress there were many before you and there will be many after…. YOU actually didn’t do anything, the company the owns Baseline had some child make those. It wouldn’t usually bother me who owns a business it’s that’s she’s such a liar and she’s always so defensive but outright lies. They just pay their lawyers a lot of money.
Ps girls if you want a black t shirt dress try supre or even boohoo probably better quality and a third of the price
I actually thought the dress was quite ill fitting when she was wearing it this morning then she said it was one of hers, then it made sense.

• Haha

Rach224

Chatty Member
I think tarla has been in her own room from the day she was born. It’s actually disgusting she’s new born why did ashy even have kids??????
She had another baby for content... all the other influences are having babies & you know Ashy likes to copy people!