Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LovesAChat

Steve is disgusting. Ashy is disgusting. Tyler doesn't know who her mum is and Taj has a raging ED at 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Rach224

Chatty Member
So what version of these images is the actual colour? I hate the constant filters on things, especially when advertising a product - surely it’s false advertising, I’m sure there would be so many disappointed people who order off one filtered image and get something that looks so different!
I actually like the colour of this new set.. whichever of the 3 it actually is..🙄 green is my favourite... but out of principle I cannot buy anything Baseline

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Thank you ❤ i try not to get triggered by those posts but when my mum & sisters left DV when i was a teenager all we had was $3 and centrelink payments. I can’t work because my disabled son requires full time 1:1 care 24:7 so the only “income” i get is a pittance of carer support payments, i’m lucky to have a husband who works full time, but we can’t just “work more” or “get another job” because of our sons needs. I’ve worked my whole life and i know i’m doing nothing wrong but those posts still get under my skin. Steve & Trashy just honestly have no idea what hardship actually is 😢 i appreciate you calling it out and understanding x
This is horrible and I’m sorry you went through this and continue to struggle. Ashy and Steve are absolutely vile and it makes me sick that people like them seem to get ahead while others struggle so much and this piece of shit is making fun of them.

• Heart

phoenix174

Her face is all distorted! And Nats lips?!?! Wtf. Has she had a milllion bee stings on them or something?! Since she’s had her lips, chin and neck done, she just looks like some sort of animal. So strange.

• Haha

LovesAChat

She's kidding herself if she believes this is the perfect little black dress. It's ill-fitting on her, look at the fabric bunched up above her booty. She needs to size up for a true fit. It looked the same on her friends too. And that fugly strip of baseline branded ribbon down the side seams ...ugh

Attachments

• Haha

Myfavouritecolourispink

Screenshot_2022-07-28-07-48-32-94_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

So what was your excuse before having "Taylor" then?
Also, she just mentioned on her Snapchat that she got a new tub of GeorgieMane hair mask, that's why she hasn't been doing her masks, because she ran out.
Don't Hideaway have the best hair mask in the world? 🤔🤔
She's catching up with Gretty today..... Cue the PR pack for Theia and hear her rave about it!
ASHY, we know you read this thread. You're just so predictable.

• Haha

Bopip

VIP Member
There’s no way she doesn’t have a night nanny. For someone who captures every moment I haven’t seen one night feed proclaiming to actually be maternal after all.
She speaks in facts, “Little miss only fed once last night” and never anything about her not meeting the ridiculous need for eight hours. I haven’t slept more than six hours since before my eldest and he’s nine. So out of touch I can’t.
Cue a post taken with a fake 3:30am stamp on it 🙄
Absolutely. She would be on stories dueing the nightvshowing herself feeding her, saying how she'd only been asleep for x hours so far, then the next morning re-capping how many hrs sleep she got total, how hard it is to function on broken sleep yada yada. It's possible Steve is doing night feeds, but telling people that doesn't fit her mum who can do it and have it all narrative.

Angelina-00

Not sure what all you super mums are trying to prove here ? If you just get up earlier you would have time to enjoy a child free walk or a hot lemon water ? If you don’t have enough money then just start a business . Maybe you def need to look inside yourselves before you compare yourself to others. I’ve been working since before I was even conceived. I had 6 jobs in year 1. Just get another job and a treadmill so you can get skin needling .

Also this is a joke. I know how to space my punctuation marks properly.
OMG did I laugh!!! The hot lemon water and the working before you were conceived 😂 😂 😂
Brilliant!

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I had completely forgotten about the cafe 😂 she's fallen out with that person too I think.

Also her swimwear

Oh and Raw. Her wannabe reality show

• Haha

paddington123

Chatty Member
Why can’t ashy take tarla to work???? It’s not like she has a 9-5 job? She literally changes her outfit into another shit one and takes a photo 😂 syringe feeding a baby wowwwwwww i really don’t understand why these influencers get away with this things 😳

manna13

Chatty Member
Let me correct this... she would never actually recommend anything unless she got it for free or was getting something out of it... God she's full of shit!! You just know when she "recommends" something... a discount code is coming 🙄
Was thinking the same thing lol

Could she love herself more? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

usemycode

VIP Member
Okay this house is verrryy normal.. and I'm loving that for them 😆 look! It even has a normal person LG fridge! Anyone remember their super high end oversized appliances at the old house before the rental? The fridge was at least double this size! Ahhh it's so rare to see people be humbled 🥰
I dream of a day when influencers aren't wealthy for flogging eating disorders and shitty products (or any of the 15+ bullshit things mentioned in the last string of comments, dying guys! Keep them coming!)
I would still consider a 2 million dollar house above what most normal people could afford.

Just to give insight- My son had tongue, lip and cheek ties. To be fair, unless you’ve had a baby with ties you can’t understand it. We had to syringe feed at times too because my son couldn’t take a bottle and my supply was hard to establish due to his ties. It’s literally what the hospital tells you to do. Also before and after tie releases chiro is often recommended because the ties can cause babies to be tight throughout their jaws, neck, mouth etc. It helps enormously. I just think sometimes we need to acknowledge that we don’t need to judge her on EVERYTHING she does. Ties are hard work!

• Heart

jeansarah

Her baby woke at 1 and then 5, she’s 6 weeks old that’s actually a long stint, lots of newborns wake every 2-3 hours! She would not cope (or she’s got a night nanny doing feeds already)