Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LovesAChat

Ashy takes 8 stories to say she washed her hair....with a discount code at the end. She's such a grub leaving it that long.

Ahh the ice bath next to the bins..total bliss 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

crasyashybaby

I’m watching it now… I have to say, I think it’s worth the watch - go to 10 minutes in to see taj’s reaction to ashy being in labour 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
His reaction was honestly so heart warning 🥰

I watched the video and i thought it was really nicely done.

- Taj reaction to her going into labour was the actual sweetest.
- when they found out baby was a girl, you could tell the excitement. After seeing the video, I actually don't think that Ashy knew the gender.
- Taj looks so smitten to be a big brother

What I didn't like about the video was that Taj didn't get to meet Tala by himself. Megan and her daughter were there, which I thought was abit shit of them. Like couldn't they have waited in the hallway until Taj got to meet her?

Taj is definitely on the spectrum too. As soon as he knew that there was a balloon to pop, he insisted on covering his ears! My daughter is ASD and she does the same thing. Poor little hunny, I really hope they have a diagnosis and helping him :(

plzxm

Well she's dropped another 1000 to 996k!
According to Social Blade she randomly goes from losing 4K followers, to picking up 70K the following month :ROFLMAO: won’t be long til she pays her way back over a mill.

Steve actually gets more engagement with his 27K following :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

gossiphungrymama

Prior to the green activewear launch “I LOVE EVERY SHADE OF GREEN”
Paints over the green walls in the house before even moving in because “Wasn’t vibing the green babes” 😑

• Haha

Esbeze

View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
I remember this post.. it honestly makes me rage (still). How can you be so fucking out of touch with reality!! 😡😡

Becstar

Headed up to the Sunshine Coast with Nat today. Does she ever do anything with Steve? Like have they got any "couple friends"? Its just her hanging out with her girlfriends all the time.

greacea

VIP Member
Ugh these (time for yourself posts) shit me so much. Most of us just be the mum and do everything ourselves, don’t want to ask people for help. Don’t have money for facials. Are exhausted at the end of the day, enjoy the extra sleep if we can 😡 fuck she’s annoying
Yep. This is one thing that always annoys me about her. She lives in a bubble where it’s been very easy for her. She’s had friends, Steve, her mum and Steve’s parents at her beck and call, and acts like everyone has these luxuries. Considering her background, she is very unaware of her privilege. Thinks she’s gotten to where she is through hard work, when she’s been Steve’s puppet and scammed her customers.

Dippitybix

Look out Ashy your PA The new Sammy! Steve would always be be very hands on with Sammy an do things just like this.

No one not even the nurses and doctors of the county work as hard as ashy 😂 😂 😂
I work in Intensive Care and it's true, I do not work nearly as hard as her.

Sv12689982

I just don’t think they have as much money as we think they do. They’re probably in heaps of debt after so many failed business ventures.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane:
Fake tan company
Toned
Whatever investment they had in Gretty Rose
Didn’t they have a cafe at one point?
Ashy and Friends
Gym
The original clean treats company
Her supplements
The bloody spices
The random magazine
Bikini Body Guideline

The only spon con she can wrangle is Esme and their list of influencers is so long that SURLY they couldn’t be paying that much. Everything else she promotes her shit.

• Haha

binedoghater

FML as soon as Trashy mentioned she’s got so many DMs about sleep routine & the noise machine I knew a discount code was coming for her to make some $$ off of! She’s so predictable! Literally never share’s anything because she genuinely recommends it!

• Haha

chemicality

Wow and here’s Trashy being all “charitable” giving away to good causes - then there is Steve “Big-Guts-KFC-Guzzling” Evans shredding up the very people on welfare who Trash does the occasional charity work for. I guess now we all know it’s all for views and not genuine at all.

Dippitybix

My baby has a genetic disease so we receive a carer payment which really doesn't even make a dent in any of our necessary expenses. I haven't been able to go back to work because of it. So many people receive payments that aren't the stereotypical centerlink recipient. What a fucking privileged piece of shit.

• Heart

simonnelaura

It’s so uncomfortable watching her try to be a loving, doting mother. She’s literally copying Tammy’s stories to try and seem maternal. Like just stop, be who you are and no one will have an issue.

The rant about no one sharing a “highlight reel” is such nonsense. So many influencers do but they aren’t UNLIKEABLE like Ashy. She has dug her own grave and is so out of touch as to why people spread so much hate. Maybe try being less passive aggressive and such a know it all, don’t give people every chance to dislike you ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I’m absolutely DISGUSTED she’s put her baby in a cot already in another room 😳 So irresponsible.

Angelina-00

Ugh these (time for yourself posts) shit me so much. Most of us just be the mum and do everything ourselves, don’t want to ask people for help. Don’t have money for facials. Are exhausted at the end of the day, enjoy the extra sleep if we can 😡 fuck she’s annoying
Agree, I hate when she says get up a bit earlier, or go to bed a bit later. I have 1 child who is a year and half old. His sleep at night is so inconsistent that I feel tired most days. As soon as he goes to bed at night, I go to bed myself. We don’t all have a night nanny.