Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Myfavouritecolourispink

Yep, showering with baby in bouncer is like the most basic parenting hack ever? How does she not know this basic shit.
Yes! I used the bouncer all the time! When I needed to hang the washing outside on the line, bubs was in the bouncer. When I needed to have a shower, bubs was in the bouncer. When cooking dinner or doing the dishes, bubs was in the bouncer. This bitch loves the drama and makes things difficult, so that people will feel sorry for her.

If any of you guys need some me time. Just stay up all night. That way you'll have extra time to go for a walk, take a bath, do some journalling, do a workout from the app. It's really important to take extra time for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

chemicality

Ergh all this discovery, growth, rework, showing-up, leaning-in BS! She’s so full of crap. Just face it Ashy…..you’re not fit for motherhood, you haven’t got the mother instincts, and you just want your life without children back, so you can spend all your time worrying about yourself. Oh no, hold on, you do that anyway!! Ergh
Watch her release or promote a program/planner/journal/coach or some money making thing from this. Do u know what would help you Trash???? If you went on antidepressants and saw an actual psychiatrist if you are feeling depressed. You can’t think yourself out of depression it’s a real medical condition.

manna13

Chatty Member
Look out Ashy your PA The new Sammy! Steve would always be be very hands on with Sammy an do things just like this.

ASHY is an absolute repulsive grub. Yeah babes just get another job, work more hours…. Well binedog it’s not exactly that simple, you wouldn’t understand about tax because your manager evades that for you! From someone who has literally jumped from 1 get rich scheme to the next it’s pretty rich if you to tell people to just work harder. The comment from the woman was polite and she could have responded saying that she understands everyone’s different and there’s no need to compare and just said it nicely.
No one not even the nurses and doctors of the county work as hard as ashy 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

sunny007

I was wondering who was looking after the baby when she had her ‘three hour max’ window 🙃 leaving her with a nanny?? Interesting how she hasn’t disclosed that. Probs coz she isn’t able to get it for free so can’t share a discount code

• Haha

Bopip

VIP Member
Yes absolutely this. And when my kids were slightly younger they would no joke start their day at 4:30 or sometimes 5 if I was lucky, as if I’m getting up earlier than that. Like should I set an alarm for 3:30 to get a lovely hour to myself? I don’t think so.
Yes...430/5am wake every day with mine up until they were 4. Absolutely nothing changed what time they woke up. Not bedtime, naps, feeds, food, running them ragged. Nothing. They also woke during the night until 2.5yo. Nothing worked to change that either. One day they just started sleeping through (some nights, then most nights). Hubby worked night shift, and we lived away from family. So I was the walking dead for a long time. I'm not complaining. It was absolutely worth it, but it was also completely impossible to have the kind of 'me time' that she thinks you can just pluck out of thin air. She has no idea what it's like for a lot of people. Funnily enough when she complains about not having time to shower, I'm wondering how that's possible because I used set my babies up in their bouncers in the bathroom so I could shower. Or I showered while they were asleep.

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’d be nothing without her gross husband who sold her soul to make her what she is today

Nat has got to be one of the most arrogant self obsessed people I’ve ever seen I think. So she’s got covid and somehow the idiot thought she was immune to it? And she used to brag to her friends when they got it and she didn’t? What an idiot!
I can’t fucking stand her. I hate watch her and I don’t feel bad🤣🤣🤣

She’s awful. Horrible. I’ve asked her questions before just to be a nosey bitch and even her responses are as cold as her.

Had to unfollow with her anti vax stance yet she needed the help of science and medicine to conceive her baby. The hypocrisy did me in.
Cause she is bullet proof….whack job. I mean, she sells fucking shitty smudgy sticks - like fuck, what do they even do? Cleanse your soul?

Ashy is so fucking grotty and unhygienic. That fucking cat is in the baby sleep nest. She’s absolutely filthy🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

nandosa

Chatty Member
Ashy is a dick
I can vouch for Kmart here. I bought my “little black T-shirt dress” from there after I had my baby in December 2018. I’m still wearing it, it hasn’t shrunk, faded, anything. Maybe Kmart has perfected the “little black T-shirt dress”

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I’m a grown adult who hates the sound of popping balloons I hate being near balloons in general. I’m not on the spectrum it’s kind of weird to say he definitely is…
I'm in my 30s and will close my eyes and flinch if someone is about to pop a balloon. I'm not on the spectrum. I just dislike it.

Rach224

Chatty Member
She can't stop breastfeeding yet... she's coming out with a maternity range.. remember she couldn't find a good nursing bra!? She needs to hang on at least until the launch of her breastfeeding tops 😂

• Haha

Bopip

VIP Member
Sarah’s Day tried to say the wind made her lips look fuller 😂
Is there an influencer how to lie about my lip filler book? Because Sophie Guidolin tried to blame the food in the US earlier in the year, but has since moved on to blaming Invisalign

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rach224

Chatty Member
Definitely not a cute baby.

Sezzy (don't like her either) has cute kids. Ashy’s are just not.
Agree... Sezzys kids are very cute! And I hate to say it but she seems like quite a hands on mum especially with the baby.. and genuinely tired from having a baby unlike Ashy who has never seemed so refreshed as she does now! Impossible to have a good night every night with a new baby....I have an 11 weeks old and no night is the same... Ashy seems far too chirpy for my liking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10