Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C557163B-BD00-4D2C-8D84-EBED49611860.jpeg

Is it just me or does the font on the top tshirt make it look like it says ‘vintace’ and not ‘vintage’? Or did Ashy misspell it when ordering 🤣. Not that she does any of the actual work herself of course

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hmm yep it sure looks like vintace, the first time I’ve ever thought maybe ashy is involved in designs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Ashy thinks these tops are oversized cause they provide more coverage than her usual outfit of a crop top and shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That “vintage” T looks like it was designed by a kid doodling with a packet of felts and colouring in pencils. The sweatshirts look like the fonts been ripped off from Star Wars, surely Ashy’s minions have grown out of her 1472637 drops of crappy activewear 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PSA: Anyone who pays SEVENTY dollars for these ugly shirts needs their head checked 😨

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Kmart has better designs on some of their tshirts. I think Ashy would need a size XL for it to look oversized so they're not for larger than size small ladies.

Reactions: 1
Ashy has her app, hideaway, baseline and like those clean treats - anything else I’m missing?
She seems to promote baseline the most but I feel like it’s not actually doing that well? Do you think she is losing her fan base?

Reactions: 2
Ashy has her app, hideaway, baseline and like those clean treats - anything else I’m missing?
She seems to promote baseline the most but I feel like it’s not actually doing that well? Do you think she is losing her fan base?
I think Baseline wont be around that much longer? I mean look at the last 2 drops that were supposed to be a “sellout”🤣🤣🤣

I’ve never been one to comment on Taj but something about the way he says baby Tala seems odd does anyone else agree?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.