Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think the “BIG LIFE UPDATE” is?
My guesses are not building the house because ‘I just love to move around babes’ or selling hideaway

Reactions: 9
Building hadn’t started when the latest aerial shot was taken on the program I use for work

Reactions: 4
What do we think the “BIG LIFE UPDATE” is?
My guesses are not building the house because ‘I just love to move around babes’ or selling hideaway
I think the house too, they won't have time to build now they have 2 kids and multiple businesses to run babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the house too, they won't have time to build now they have 2 kids and multiple businesses to run babes!
Building prices have gone through the roof so I reckon they can’t afford to build but they’ll make some excuse up as to why they’re not building!! Or they’re selling Hide Away or Steven is getting gastric bypass??

Building hadn’t started when the latest aerial shot was taken on the program I use for work
Such a tease….I wanna see what it currently looks like🙈🙈

duck she's selfish.. her baby is what 2 weeks old!?..she needs time to herself! I have a 6 week old and don't want to be away from my baby
This fucks me off to no end!! She’s a selfish bleep🤮🤮🤮

Agree on not commenting on Taj or Tala’s looks or personalities. It’s not cool to pick on kids . Let’s keep the bullying to their dumb horrible parents 😂
Tala aka nala aka Tayla is bloody cute!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck she's selfish.. her baby is what 2 weeks old!?..she needs time to herself! I have a 6 week old and don't want to be away from my baby
JFC is this witch for real?? I’ve got a 6 month old and I don’t want to be away from mine either!!

Reactions: 2
Every week it’s coming soon!
Also love that pose! 😝 Classy 🥂
Holy tit she looks like an old woman! Girl needs some good fats and to stay out of the sun. She’s looking frail in that jumper.

Reactions: 4
How do you even think about having time for yourself when your baby is 2 weeks old. It's wild to me that people think you're supposed to go immediately back to pre birth life. 2 weeks is nothing. Baby would still be on a feed, sleep and repeat schedule. Time for yourself at this age is having a couple of hours sleep lol. The entitlement is strong here.

Reactions: 10
😂 Time to herself?? I’m 9.5 years into parenthood. My time to myself is my hour nail appt every 3 weeks. My eldest usually calls me during that time to ask me what he can have to snack on…. 😂😂😂

She’s definitely showing her entitlement and privilege there and utter selfishness. This poor baby is two weeks old and needs her mother to mother not have “me time” I guess that’s what happens when you have a baby for the Gram.

Reactions: 10
How do you even think about having time for yourself when your baby is 2 weeks old. It's wild to me that people think you're supposed to go immediately back to pre birth life. 2 weeks is nothing. Baby would still be on a feed, sleep and repeat schedule. Time for yourself at this age is having a couple of hours sleep lol. The entitlement is strong here.
Newborn life is very hard and not everyone's favourite stage. It is claustrophobic with that level of need. Unfortunately it's not about at that stage and you either need to embrace it for the time being and know in a few weeks it may be easier for you to get some time for yourself. Or get Steve to take leave and do all the feeds via bottle. I still find it odd her mum hasn't turned up?

The comments.... 😂
Newborn life is very hard and not everyone's favourite stage. It is claustrophobic with that level of need. Unfortunately it's not about at that stage and you either need to embrace it for the time being and know in a few weeks it may be easier for you to get some time for yourself. Or get Steve to take leave and do all the feeds via bottle. I still find it odd her mum hasn't turned up?
She said Steve has the baby every night though and does the first half of the night so she can get a good "block of sleep" lol... I do all the day & night stuff with my baby... she's just not use to hard work!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.