Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does her house, bed and all their clothes and hair etc always look so grubby and greasy! Do they just spend all day in bed without washing. Taj doesn’t look taken care of at all. That poor little Tala-girl has been born into such a tit show. Poor girl! :(

Has Taj been diagnosed with anything, does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
There is something wrong with taj, I know he’s a kid but I don’t care. He gives me the creeps completely. The way he talks in a baby voice with tala is so weird 😯

Reactions: 13
There is something wrong with taj, I know he’s a kid but I don’t care. He gives me the creeps completely. The way he talks in a baby voice with tala is so weird 😯
I’m not trying to monitor but I feel like we shouldn’t be talking about him. It’s not his fault or his choice to be online and he is just a child. The reason he speaks that way is because that’s how she speaks, how he is raised and what he is surrounded with.
I can’t decide if the spelling mistakes are just on purpose for engagement at this point I mean phones have predictive text and spellcheck… but also she is as dumb as a doormat

Reactions: 8
why does her house, bed and all their clothes and hair etc always look so grubby and greasy! Do they just spend all day in bed without washing. Taj doesn’t look taken care of at all. That poor little Tala-girl has been born into such a tit show. Poor girl! :(

Has Taj been diagnosed with anything, does anyone know?
She’s always in bed. They always looks dirty and greasy. Steve looks like he’s hungover everyday…..her little girl is very cute though and I think Taj is a young innocent boy who is wrapped in cotton wool. I would just love to give him a happy meal one day, poor boy😞

Nat on her Live is boring as batshit!!
She’s the worst now….lucky Sam brings in good money otherside they wouldn’t be able to sustain their lifestyle with her tit arse overpriced Ali express neck-lacessssssss and smudgy burners🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not trying to monitor but I feel like we shouldn’t be talking about him. It’s not his fault or his choice to be online and he is just a child. The reason he speaks that way is because that’s how she speaks, how he is raised and what he is surrounded with.
I can’t decide if the spelling mistakes are just on purpose for engagement at this point I mean phones have predictive text and spellcheck… but also she is as dumb as a doormat
I was wondering if that’s why he speaks like that..

Reactions: 1
I agree. He is just a kid and kids do mature differently. I would hope if he's not hitting the expected yearly milestones it is being monitored by his parents and doctor but I think it's really unfair to call a kid creepy because he's speaking to his sister in a baby voice. I think he's just a cute kid who means no harm.
Kids are just products of the environment they're brought up in 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 10
I agree. He is just a kid and kids do mature differently. I would hope if he's not hitting the expected yearly milestones it is being monitored by his parents and doctor but I think it's really unfair to call a kid creepy because he's speaking to his sister in a baby voice. I think he's just a cute kid who means no harm.
Kids are just products of the environment they're brought up in 🤷‍♂️
Yeah the voice is because Ashy speaks to him in that way all the time. I do think there is something else going on with him though :( Just hope it’s been picked up. It may have been.

Reactions: 4
Agree on not commenting on Taj or Tala’s looks or personalities. It’s not cool to pick on kids . Let’s keep the bullying to their dumb horrible parents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think Taj seems like a lovely nice boy who has been given a lot and experienced a lot of cool stuff so is just happy and content
That’s the vibe I get
If that makes sense?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.