Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are literally just normal sized tshirts, not cropped and not skin tight, oversized T’s are much baggier with a drop shoulder. It’s not like she’s gone down a size she said she’s wearing a small

Reactions: 9
They are literally just normal sized tshirts, not cropped and not skin tight, oversized T’s are much baggier with a drop shoulder. It’s not like she’s gone down a size she said she’s wearing a small
Exactly! She said her friends like to go up to 2 sizes bigger to get the oversized look. Why even bother calling them oversized? 🤣 They look really cheap too, almost see through.

Also, notice she never mentions what her customers do for sizing. Does this mean she has no idea who the customer is or does it mean she doesn't get repeat customers 🤔 😜

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to Amy? Grettys PA - I think that was her name. She was everywhere all the time for awhile and babysitting Zari. I haven't seen her on Grettys socials for ages.
She just had a baby girl. Gretty commented on her post dating congratulations

Reactions: 1
Why does Gretty like have to say like like every 5 seconds like doesn't she know like how to speak like proper english? Like sooo annoying babes

also the Tshirts look tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cashy had to make sure we knew she was back in a S and she is always a S so clearly they or just normal tees not oversized !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck she’s annoying. So her son is so unwell he gets rushed to a doctor (do not get me started on parents who won’t give paracetamol for persisting fever and then end up calling ambulances- not saying she didn’t do this) to get ANTIBIOTICS. Are we sure it’s a bacterial infection when there’s a billion viruses flying around? She literally just said Steve had “influenzer”… my god she’s an idiot. Anyone who takes advice from this scam artist needs their head read.

So after all that posturing, she launches into another baseline push. My god she’s a deeply irritating person.
If ashy and her kid are proper food they maybe wouldn’t be constantly unwell give him paracetamol and actual food instead of powder 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Gretty clothing like originally had lots of cute stuff, then started to get a bit questionable and then Eric joined and it literally was terrible
And now instead of promoting Gretty line ashy is promoting aussi mum- so literally only reason both clothing stores were successful
I still don’t understand how aussi mum is making enough when they don’t even have a warehouse to stock clothes for Kurt to quit his job? And for Mila to go to a private school plus all there other expenses (always our buying food, buying the kids toys and new bike, theme parks etc)
They literally only work like 10-2 3 days a week
Plus they literally both got brand new cars and did that massive Reno to their house
Zari doesn’t even go to a private school and I would have thought at the time they were making more than aussi mum ?

Reactions: 5
Gretty clothing like originally had lots of cute stuff, then started to get a bit questionable and then Eric joined and it literally was terrible
And now instead of promoting Gretty line ashy is promoting aussi mum- so literally only reason both clothing stores were successful
I still don’t understand how aussi mum is making enough when they don’t even have a warehouse to stock clothes for Kurt to quit his job? And for Mila to go to a private school plus all there other expenses (always our buying food, buying the kids toys and new bike, theme parks etc)
Plus they literally both got brand new cars and did that massive Reno to their house
Zari doesn’t even go to a private school and I would have thought at the time they were making more than aussi mum ?
Kiara also would have income from YouTube and influencing. I think she also has jewellery. Probably massively marked up too.

Their clothing is MASSIVELY marked up - can find the exact same pieces on other websites for much less money but I do agree, it doesn't really make sense how they live the life that they do!

Screenshot_2022-07-06-06-51-48-65_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that every single time Ashy mentions the time that something is launching or how many sizes to size up to, that she holds up her fingers like a child? Because I've noticed and it really grinds my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Tala-girrrrrrl’ 😫😫😫😫so annoying. Just like when Gretty does Zari-girl and Zaney-boy. Why can’t they speak properly or pronounce words properly. Neither Gretty or ashy do very well at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously Ashy, stop filming Taj. It's downright embarrassing, and it's not even quality content. Give the kid a tiny bit of privacy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.