Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I was one of those eejits that purchased one of Nat’s overpriced $30 crappy Konjac sponges that fell apart within a week could of bought the same sponge from Kmart for $2 after my daughter telling me lol just like the Etsy $130 rip off necklaces that she selling.. you can buy on Etsy for $4.95 What a Fraud!!! She is a Arrogant witch!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nat has definitely taken BIZNESS advice from her bestie about how to rip people off the most. It’s sooo disgusting what she sells those crappy ass necklaces for. I cringe when she does any sort of ad, that ad she did for the mattress was soooo ridiculous and that mattress is so firm and not plush at all and she didn’t even bother to put ad on it.

Reactions: 4
Nat has definitely taken BIZNESS advice from her bestie about how to rip people off the most. It’s sooo disgusting what she sells those crappy ass necklaces for. I cringe when she does any sort of ad, that ad she did for the mattress was soooo ridiculous and that mattress is so firm and not plush at all and she didn’t even bother to put ad on it.
So bleeping gross when they don’t declare free stuff!!!

Reactions: 5
Grotty did a mattress ad the other day. Legit said “we’ve just finished putting this mattress on our bed, it’s so comfortable and you get such a good nights sleep”

But like. How do you know? You just put it on your bed. Infact your sitting on the mattress with no sheets. How do you know how comfortable it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
literally pops up with “egl group” on the map and one click shows key principal Gretchen vonlanthen
I didn’t even try and it was the easiest find 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just want to know how they afford that house. They had the cheap clothing brand for a while then both didn't seem to work for ages. She sells crappy blenders now? Like wtf.

Reactions: 5
I just want to know how they afford that house. They had the cheap clothing brand for a while then both didn't seem to work for ages. She sells crappy blenders now? Like wtf.
I think it was Eric? He owned a few houses before he met Grotty. He was from what I’ve heard was really good with money and invested quite young into property. They only paid 1mil for their house back in 2017 though? So basically Grotty wouldn’t be in a house like that without sleezy Eric🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mark up on her clothes would have been HUGE. Costs kept to a minimum by having herself, friends and employees as models. They would have made a tidy profit from it.

Reactions: 3
I think it was Eric? He owned a few houses before he met Grotty. He was from what I’ve heard was really good with money and invested quite young into property. They only paid 1mil for their house back in 2017 though? So basically Grotty wouldn’t be in a house like that without sleezy Eric🤣🤣🤣
Ohhh okay that makes more sense then. A million dollar house is a lot when you're selling kmart blenders and making tiktoks :ROFLMAO:

The mark up on her clothes would have been HUGE. Costs kept to a minimum by having herself, friends and employees as models. They would have made a tidy profit from it.
They also rented a warehouse/office and had staff? I just wouldn't have thought they'd sell a lot of those clothes, lots were ugly. But I guess people did buy it.

Reactions: 3
Gotta show everyone that post baby belly 😆
I’m not a model, and never will be, but is it normal to do a million different poses within a matter of seconds?
she’s hard to watch as it is, but then adding in this excessive amount of jerky movements every second… it’s so horrible. Wouldn’t it make more sense to stand still or pose a few different ways but slowly? Instead of so quick and excessively.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh okay that makes more sense then. A million dollar house is a lot when you're selling kmart blenders and making tiktoks :ROFLMAO:

They also rented a warehouse/office and had staff? I just wouldn't have thought they'd sell a lot of those clothes, lots were ugly. But I guess people did buy it.
Oh yeah she would have had other expenses for sure. But I’d say it was a really successful business. She would have sold heaps off the back of people wanting to buy because she is linked to Ashy. (I do think those days are dwindling especially now that the “tripod” is broken).

Gotta show everyone that post baby belly 😆
She is a cringe fest.

Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to Amy? Grettys PA - I think that was her name. She was everywhere all the time for awhile and babysitting Zari. I haven't seen her on Grettys socials for ages.

Reactions: 2
Just incase any one missed it for the 500th time:

oversize tees sold out in 19 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.