Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ashy has restless legs. Not her favvvvvv thing at all wah wah wahhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But god forbid she takes restavit like her doctor recommended…… then she’d have nothing to whinge about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the eating disorder and body dysmorphia in her that causes her to constantly wear a bra. She NEEDS people to see that she’s pregnant and that’s why she’s “fat” now. If she wears just a plain top that covers her stomach people might just think she’s fat and that is the worst thing in the world and we can’t have that 🙃 it’s also why in every single photo shoot she has to hold her stomach it’s to say to people “I’m pregnant not fat”

Reactions: 13
5.30am... why doesn't she ever wear a top!?.. God she's annoying!
I find it so stupid she went through the ‘struggle’ to pop the camera in the car, waddle backwards and repeat the process just to film something no one cares for.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Find it weird aussie mum vlogger left the esmi event early to pick up child from daycare but later filming in car that child wasn't there.. maybe got to much with ashy, gretty and nat there.. she always seems to distance herself from events then finally goes to one to leave early.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Find it weird aussie mum vlogger left the esmi event early to pick up child from daycare but later filming in car that child wasn't there.. maybe got to much with ashy, gretty and nat there.. she always seems to distance herself from events then finally goes to one to leave early.
I think despite how much she talks Ashy up, her priorities are different and she cares less about being seen at these events than Ashy co do

Reactions: 3
Something to do with tax? (I know nothing about fraudulent activity but Steve is sneaky).
Who knows when it comes to the Evans’!!! I’d say more likely they’re saving his profile for when he’s a big YouTuber and already assigned him a job for when he turns 14.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What da fuq did she wear to that event 😳
I feel like she's talking up the mum content SO much more lately, nearly since Sammy started her egg freezing.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she's talking up the mum content SO much more lately, nearly since Sammy started her egg freezing.
Wow she really does look so trashy. I’m not sure if fashion is different in Australia but nothing she ever wears looks classy! It always looks cheap with bad tacky fabrics etc. You’d think she be able to afford quality products. I don’t get it.

I know! Wtf was with that dress? She has no class whatsoever. And agree with the mum talk. I reckon it’s just to upset Sammy.

Reactions: 2
Wow she really does look so trashy. I’m not sure if fashion is different in Australia but nothing she ever wears looks classy! It always looks cheap with bad tacky fabrics etc. You’d think she be able to afford quality products. I don’t get it.
No, she's a special one. We do not all dress like that, I promise!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.