Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She know her obsessed followers will pay that! Will be interesting to see if it sells out.

Reactions: 3
Just me or are the Baseline collections getting worse?

BTW I love her ultra support tights, can anyone recommend something similar?

Reactions: 1
Just me or are the Baseline collections getting worse?

BTW I love her ultra support tights, can anyone recommend something similar?
Honestly they seem to be getting lazy with them a bit. At least the colours all go together in this one cos sometimes they choose some weird combos.

I haven’t got any baseline stuff (I did buy toned when it first came out lmao) but I LOVE muscle republic “elevate” and “inspire” leggings for running and high intensity work outs as they don’t move. For everyday wear, gymshark x Whitney Simmons leggings are so nice, very comfy. I prefer leggings with the waistband seam at the top. Lorna Jane new Amy tights are great, as are the ultimate support full length tights but more expensive than other brands.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that ashy didnt say anything today about the lip balm launch.
She’s probably trying to seperate herself and hideaway because she knows people are shocked at this situation.

I can’t believe Ashy thinks baseline is worth $80-$90 for sports bras and $100 for leggings on top of that outrageous jacket price!

In other news, Sammy is out to dinner with Gretty! I don’t know how she can trust Gretty when she could take everything Sammy says back to Ashy.

Haha some of the leggings are $110!! 💀

Last edited:
Wtf! $180 for her crappy jacket? Surely no one will buy that. Anyone who needs a puffer jacket for warmth wouldn’t buy it for a start because it’s short. What’s the point in a puffer jacket if half your gut will be freezing cold.

At that price I’d rather rebuy my Kathmandu or a Macpac. Least my whole torso will stay warm and I won’t look like a potato.

Isn’t it funny how she said the reason she didn’t get stretch marks with Taj was because she used La Bang Body Oils. Now it’s her Hideaway tit. If that isn’t proof she copied them I don’t know what is.

Reactions: 9
Wish ashy and Gretty would stop pumping up their lips! How do they not get told by their partners that it doesn’t look good. It’s very sad.

Also, Gretty spends all day prancing around failing tiktoks, kissing into the camera and playing dress up. Is that a job? Does she get paid for that? Genuine question!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have no doubt that Getty would speak about Sammy behind her back to Ashy talk about too faced I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone like that how can she trust her. Gretty probably Carries stories back to Ashy and vice versa 😳😳

Why don’t Sammy and Ashy just address what happened it will number one boost both there pages and YouTube and then everyone will stop asking !!!

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling the Ashy and Gretty ‘friendship’ is just a business transaction?
I think their friendship is not the same as it once appeared to be and I think that’s because Ashy and Steve were financially involved with GRTL and things went bad.

I think their friendship is not the same as it once appeared to be and I think that’s because Ashy and Steve were financially involved with GRTL and things went bad.
I don’t think things started to go bad until after Ashy and Steve stopped having any involvement. When she rebranded with Eric as Rose and Hart Ashy had nothing to do with the business…and it slowly went down hill from there.

Reactions: 1
Wait did I miss something??? Breezebalm doing chocolate orange balls? 🍊
It’s for a Mother’s Day gift box and the same stuff she has sent to influencers for PR. I assume they had some leftover. They probably just got some custom packaging and popped jaffas in there.

I don’t think things started to go bad until after Ashy and Steve stopped having any involvement. When she rebranded with Eric as Rose and Hart Ashy had nothing to do with the business…and it slowly went down hill from there.
I think maybe Ashy was trying to control things at GRTL behind the scenes. I suppose we won’t ever really know unless Gretty explains what happened.

It’s the “we don’t copy people” yet the description in the bloody Instagram caption LITERALLY COPIES what Sammy’s had on her website for ages.
Now I’m sure Breeze Balm is not the only company in the world to say “hero ingredients” but gee whiz, at least come up with your own tit to support a product you copied from one of the only true friends you ever had (and by that i mean she’s probably one of the only ones who didn’t put her hands out for financing)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.