Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so baaaaack in the day when Ashy replaced Millie with Sammy and gretty I went to a seminar of hers it was in the transition time after they first fell out and Gretty was still friends with her well anyways part of the seminar she started talking about toxic friendships and someone who had to have things always about her etc etc and anyways she gave gretty in the front row a knowing nod/and u know who I’m talking about here thing so they were very aware of what they were getting into and honestly I lost a lot of respect there because 💯 after that Gretty chose to ride that meal ticket as far as possible!

Sorry I didn’t really write that clearly I went to a seminar held by Millie…who might I add is an incredible woman she walked away at the perfect time lol
Who is Millie? I’ve never heard of her. What’s her surname?

I just came across this. It’s old from like 2015. But very relevant 😂

Reactions: 3
Who is Millie? I’ve never heard of her. What’s her surname?

I just came across this. It’s old from like 2015. But very relevant 😂
Millie was Ashby’s best friend before Gretty and Sammy she was a trainer at one of her boot camps and they got matching tattoos in Bali sisters by choice I think it said and ashy somewhat recently had the tattoo laser removed

They lived together just after Ashy got married was in the peak of her rise to influencer fame

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a horse girl I literally don’t understand… like a fashion shoot or whatever for a brand or aesthetic but there’s no connection for a mat shoot 😂
Exactly! You can't even ride a horse when you're this pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The horse photo just makes me laugh so much. Even for a total horse person it’s a bit funny, for Ashy it’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching AMV new vlog and she is wearing ashy new mocha sports bra and can see lose cotton string hanging from the shoulders and in between bust area.. baseline must be pretty bad quality for it to be relatively new and falling apart at the seams literally 🤣

• Haha
Those horse photos are not good. I would expect to see them on the cover of some sort of weird romance novel that sells for like $4 at the op shop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am SO confused by those maternity photos and I think they’re the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen! What’s the connection??!! And wouldn’t you think she’d involve Steve and taj?

Reactions: 8
I am SO confused by those maternity photos and I think they’re the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen! What’s the connection??!! And wouldn’t you think she’d involve Steve and taj?
It's the Ashy show.. all about Ashy, can't involve anyone else it would take the attention away from her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.