Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus could you imagine how fractured their relationship must be in order for Sammy to be hanging out with Emily - someone who sued her and Steve, it would be, in Ashys eyes, such a betrayal given how close they all were a few years ago. I honestly think Sammy just weighed up what she would lose vs gain by branching out and came to the conclusion that ashys friendship and reputation isn’t worth sacrificing $$ and her own name/career.
I do think ashy is a bit bitchy and probably hates the fact sammy does this why did Emily sue ashy and Steve?

Reactions: 1
with those teeth it would be like getting a picture with her twin!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently Ashy was helping Nat interview three nannies…. It wouldn’t surprise me since they both have their “office” in that warehouse they will share the nanny sometimes or have the nanny come to the warehouse and look after both kids. Imagine the list of rules they would have

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Don't worry about any of that!!!

Check out Sammy's rebuttal to Ashy! On instagram stories! witch pleaseeeeeeee Amen!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Don't worry about any of that!!!

Check out Sammy's rebuttal to Ashy! On instagram stories! witch pleaseeeeeeee Amen!!!!!!
Ooooo go Sammy!!! Definitely aimed at ashy 😂 clearly ashy needs reassurance constantly and wants everyone to bow to her!

Reactions: 2
Ok so baaaaack in the day when Ashy replaced Millie with Sammy and gretty I went to a seminar of hers it was in the transition time after they first fell out and Gretty was still friends with her well anyways part of the seminar she started talking about toxic friendships and someone who had to have things always about her etc etc and anyways she gave gretty in the front row a knowing nod/and u know who I’m talking about here thing so they were very aware of what they were getting into and honestly I lost a lot of respect there because 💯 after that Gretty chose to ride that meal ticket as far as possible!

Sorry I didn’t really write that clearly I went to a seminar held by Millie…who might I add is an incredible woman she walked away at the perfect time lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.