Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo. The new collection won't be shipped until the 14th of May. This was written down the bottom of the description information, which you needed to click on twice, once to open it and the second time to expand the information. How dodgy.

View attachment 2894253
Lets be honest its probably coming straight from china to the buyer isn't that how toned used to work? She's been downsizing since Culture Kings dropped her, gotta go back to her dodgy dealings...
Can someone plz explain how an item that has just been released today already has 5 star reviews :ROFLMAO:
Seems legit, abot as legit as all of Ashy Evans business dealings though right??
That’s the first thing I noticed 😂
Accessable
Accessible
This drives me MENTAL she does the same when talking to Tala. Just use a full goddamn sentence you dense MOFO! Its called telegraphic speech and can hinder the child's language development. Exhibit A Taj, who also does the same thing sometimes in her videos of him, but that's probably the least of his worries. Poor kids :'(

Reactions: 5
Her clue of what’s coming is photos on a bed. Makes me think lounge wear or sleepwear..
And that makes me think of Gretty because she did that.

Formal friendship termination incoming.

Reactions: 5
Her clue of what’s coming is photos on a bed. Makes me think lounge wear or sleepwear..
And that makes me think of Gretty because she did that.

Formal friendship termination incoming.
Where was this posted?

Where was this posted?
It was in her Snapchat story where she was showing the factory they took their photos in. It had like different areas set up and one was a bed and she said something like “took a lot of photos there so that’s a clue to what’s coming”
It’s gone now so I can’t quote her directly

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she got permission from the parents of Tajs friend to post his face on her TikTok. If that was my kid I would be infuriated.

Also why can’t she dress tala properly?! She always seems to be in a body suit and that’s it….

Reactions: 9
It was in her Snapchat story where she was showing the factory they took their photos in. It had like different areas set up and one was a bed and she said something like “took a lot of photos there so that’s a clue to what’s coming”
It’s gone now so I can’t quote her directly
It’s probably bed sheets.
She would be an EXPERT in bed sheets since she seems to be in bed when she’s not out walking or running rip off events.

It’s probably bed sheets.
She would be an EXPERT in bed sheets since she seems to be in bed when she’s not out walking or running rip off events.
If it is bed sheets, anyone who buys them deserves to be scammed by her..

I think it will be lounge wear or maybe a pj set etc, which isn’t at all in line with her ‘active wear brand’..

• Haha
She did a shoot in PJ’s the other week and her and someone else were on a bed with a bunch of products. Maybe a Hideaway bedtime product something with magnesium or something else stupid. That said, I wouldn’t put it past her to release a product and stand on others toes. She has no regard for others. Doubt she’d show them though if it was PJ’s she was releasing. She likes to string it along like she I vented electricity ever time and tell us it’s her fav ever (flavour/scent/colour)!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Steve had a hair transplant? It looks that way on her dancing tiktok with Taj’s friend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did a shoot in PJ’s the other week and her and someone else were on a bed with a bunch of products. Maybe a Hideaway bedtime product something with magnesium or something else stupid. That said, I wouldn’t put it past her to release a product and stand on others toes. She has no regard for others. Doubt she’d show them though if it was PJ’s she was releasing. She likes to string it along like she I vented electricity ever time and tell us it’s her fav ever (flavour/scent/colour)!!
God I hate that smug overfilled face she pulls (or at least, tries to pull #botox).

If it is bed sheets, anyone who buys them deserves to be scammed by her..

I think it will be lounge wear or maybe a pj set etc, which isn’t at all in line with her ‘active wear brand’..
Correction: if it’s ANYTHING Ashy Bines tries to flog (not just bed sheets) then those people deserve to be scammed by her! She really prays on mentally unstable and insecure women. It’s kind of ironic considering she’s that exact type of insecure and unstable woman! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

---
Imagine setting up your tripod on the table across from you before you sit down for a catch up, and pretend you’re catching a candid moment between friends.. 🫣🫠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
you’d have to be so bleeping desperate and/or embarrassed to be her friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a thought this morning when I was doing my eyebrows. Didn’t Ashy work with MCo beauty? Or maybe she still does? I wonder if she got in trouble by promoting Nat’s eyebrow stuff and saying it was better than any of the others she’d tried. If she had to choose money over friendship, that could have contributed to a fallout with Nat.

Reactions: 1