Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in earth has happened between her and Nat???? They were so close ??
Do you think she realises she is the problem? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her reels are literally the same thing every time. Walking, slow motion turn, walking, arms up, giggling, walking, end. Just different woo woo words and her dumb followers eat it up. I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in earth has happened between her and Nat???? They were so close ??
Do you think she realises she is the problem? LOL
I used to despise nat and hated that she was ashys little sheep and did whatever she did but she seems
To have come to her senses.
Remember when she gave birth and both her and ashy had the same nanny? 💀💀💀Again I feel like she was just copying ashy! Now that she’s really struggling to get pregnant a second time I wonder if she regrets giving onyx straight to a nanny instead of being home with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I used to despise nat and hated that she was ashys little sheep and did whatever she did but she seems
To have come to her senses.
Remember when she gave birth and both her and ashy had the same nanny? 💀💀💀Again I feel like she was just copying ashy! Now that she’s really struggling to get pregnant a second time I wonder if she regrets giving onyx straight to a nanny instead of being home with him.
She had to go back to work though and Sam was FIFO is it that different to putting your kid in daycare like so many mums do?
---
Can someone plz explain how an item that has just been released today already has 5 star reviews :ROFLMAO:
“Verified buyer” too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the colour of the new shirt. Hate that it says Baseline and the “new era” saying on the back 😭

Reactions: 1
She had to go back to work though and Sam was FIFO is it that different to putting your kid in daycare like so many mums do?
---

“Verified buyer” too lol
I completely see your point however she worked in the same “office” as ashy and she works for herself. She could have absolutely taken onyx to work with her but ashy put tala with a nanny and nat did the same.

Reactions: 3
I completely see your point however she worked in the same “office” as ashy and she works for herself. She could have absolutely taken onyx to work with her but ashy put tala with a nanny and nat did the same.
Eh I disagree with this. If she has to work to support her family she should be able to concentrate without having to look after a baby. Self employed doesn’t mean she doesn’t have to work properly. It was only part time anyway, she did her best to find a balance. Having a nanny or sending a baby to childcare is not a bad thing, doesn’t make someone a bad parent, not everyone can be a SAHM

Reactions: 15
If ashy paying for the Nanny why not lol free daycare lol

Eh I disagree with this. If she has to work to support her family she should be able to concentrate without having to look after a baby. Self employed doesn’t mean she doesn’t have to work properly. It was only part time anyway, she did her best to find a balance. Having a nanny or sending a baby to childcare is not a bad thing, doesn’t make someone a bad parent, not everyone can be a SAHM
We judge ashy for doing the same

Sooo. The new collection won't be shipped until the 14th of May. This was written down the bottom of the description information, which you needed to click on twice, once to open it and the second time to expand the information. How dodgy.

IMG_20240424_185513.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ashys a loser though and let’s face it, she doesn’t really work. We’ve seen her daily schedule she types up. She classes making the kids breakfast and getting Taj to school as work hours.
True lol at least nat works but I think the point I was trying to make got jumbled or i probably worded it wrong - regardless i actually like nat now and her content and think she’s an amazing mumma and im
Glad she’s distanced herself from ashy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That is dodgy, as someone pointed out this morning that there is already ‘reviews’ on the collection.
Easily 'accessable' (spelt incorrectly), l'm surprised she didn't write to 'go toilet'.... it's 'to go to the toilet'!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11