Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooooo I just watched…. The crying makes painting… the weird belly rubs and crying… Levi on the drums I was laughing in tears my 3 year old daughter… “mum what are they doing”? Good question honey I have no idea lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t with the crying. What the hell is wrong with these people. Is she crying cause Levi keeps rubbing her torso?
I've said this before, but I think it's super weird to have a male there at her "girls day out" I'm sure a lot of them would have preferred and been more comfortable with a woman hippy practitioner or whatever Levi is

It just gives me the ick, invest in the appropriate hosts, the appropriate teachers and hire god damn proper ice baths!

Reactions: 16
Both have poor engagement rates so looks like they’re both tit out of luck if they want more followers.

30 new followers from Ashy’s 1M.

IMG_3353.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Last night she was talking about how she found a healthy spaghetti sauce from the health food store because it’s just tomatoes. Has she never come across tin crush tomatoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last night she was talking about how she found a healthy spaghetti sauce from the health food store because it’s just tomatoes. Has she never come across tin crush tomatoes?
Such an idiot - it's literally just Passata..... nothing groundbreaking or new

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such an idiot - it's literally just Passata..... nothing groundbreaking or new
She does she know she can actually just buy tomato's and blitz in a blender to make suace, because anything in a jar will have some kind additive. I personally just buy crushed tomatoes.. seriously has she never heard of that either. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
on her tiktok "first time trying a bagel #foodie" If she actually ate real food eating a bagel wouldn't be such a big deal far out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
on her tiktok "first time trying a bagel #foodie" If she actually ate real food eating a bagel wouldn't be such a big deal far out!!
How could she ..carbs! And heaven forbid she'd just get a bagel herself. Has to share it with one of her workers. Did the same thing with a burger with jade. But foodie much

Reactions: 8
Wow she’s so stupid. When I make spaghetti, I use diced tomatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So over seeing her TikTok’s come up of her trying foods or sour lollies but filming herself front and centre while her worker/friend/minion is in a quarter of the frame!!! She just loves herself sooo much, but her face is just the biggest ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whom do you think is using who to get more followers?
Many have tried but Ashy’s main character energy is just too strong 😂

Do we think the women at this UGDO were paid? Because I cannot imagine being the women crying on the floor and being happy with someone filming that.

Reactions: 3