Ashy Bines #16 clean treats look like pig slop, will the suing of people ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she say Milo?!!

Life is short. Just drink the fkn Milo if you love it that much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can you be the face of a ‘fitness app’ and then openly come out and say. Filming content for our app, about to get my bum whipped, well it’s an upper body workout and I’m not very fit with upper body…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF? Who the hell eats like this? She put the spoon in her mouth and then turned it upside down?
Hold on. People don’t do that? When you eat straight from the jar of Nutella? Not to back Ashy but I thought this was normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone got any ideas for a new thread title? There’s one that’s been most liked but wondering if anyone else has any good ones too. I know @HelloFreshDiscountCode usually has some good ones up their sleeve 😂

Reactions: 2
Hold on. People don’t do that? When you eat straight from the jar of Nutella? Not to back Ashy but I thought this was normal 😂
I don't know if you're being genuine or taking the piss so I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I said the exact same thing the OP said when I sent a snippet of the video to my friend. It was such an awkward 'taste' to watch. It was like she didn't know how to use a spoon. Her over-filled lips cannot seal around cutlery properly and her horse dentures appear to make eating, talking ans maybe even smiling hard. Nutella I can actually understand flipping the spoon as it is sticky and you would need to clear it from the spoon with your tongue. This was a powder, and she literally looked like she glitched out. She also uses forks unusually she sticks her tongue out to meet the food then bites the fork with her teeth. I cringe any time she eats, even her chewing is uncoordinated. Her mouth and face are just such a mess.

Her 'clue' for the caramel crunch mouse is a perfect example if you saw it. That shiz sent shivers down my spine, and they werent the good kind!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know if you're being genuine or taking the piss so I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I said the exact same thing the OP said when I sent a snippet of the video to my friend. It was such an awkward 'taste' to watch. It was like she didn't know how to use a spoon. Her over-filled lips cannot seal around cutlery properly and her horse dentures appear to make eating, talking ans maybe even smiling hard. Nutella I can actually understand flipping the spoon as it is sticky and you would need to clear it from the spoon with your tongue. This was a powder, and she literally looked like she glitched out. She also uses forks unusually she sticks her tongue out to meet the food then bites the fork with her teeth. I cringe any time she eats, even her chewing is uncoordinated. Her mouth and face are just such a mess.

Her 'clue' for the caramel crunch mouse is a perfect example if you saw it. That shiz sent shivers down my spine, and they werent the good kind!
It’s like her mouth didn’t even know what to do with that spoon! Her top lip literally is not moving at all when she talks and tries to smile. The face is cooked. She was looking extra terrible in those videos . 😳 and it’s like she’s breathing through her mouth. Those nostrils are bloody thin 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ok was definitely awkward 😂😂 she looks like she’s having an orgasm over the flavour 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like her mouth didn’t even know what to do with that spoon! Her top lip literally is not moving at all when she talks and tries to smile. The face is cooked. She was looking extra terrible in those videos . 😳 and it’s like she’s breathing through her mouth. Those nostrils are bloody thin 😬😬😬
Imagine her trying to give KFSteve a BJ 😂 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Screen recorded and uploaded for everyone to have a laugh over. The way she eats it is definitely weird!

And in the next clip Steve barely looks at her. You can cut the tension with a knife. And then after they’ve both put their grubby mouths on the spoon she puts it back in the container YUCK

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screen recorded and uploaded for everyone to have a laugh over. The way she eats it is definitely weird!

And in the next clip Steve barely looks at her. You can cut the tension with a knife. And then after they’ve both put their grubby mouths on the spoon she puts it back in the container YUCK
Yeah, the sharing of spoons and the dipping them back into the container is foul! She always does that. She's just bleeping gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.