Ashy Bines #16 clean treats look like pig slop, will the suing of people ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of the dumb and dumber podcast - it's literally the same every week. Those two gronks reading out quotes they clearly got from pinterest and the other one responding with A HUNDREDTHHHH PERCENTTTTT and LOVEEEEEE THAAAAATTTT. LITERALLY THE WHOLE THING
Everyone needs to go rate it and leave a review. Hit them where it hurts !

Reactions: 7
Really! I truely had no idea, hence the comment. I have a two and half year old and as soon as he started walking I put shoes on him, I was never told different.. I just thought the sooner the better so they adapt to the feeling of shoes on their feet.
It’s better for their development in sensory, control and bone development. It is good to get them used to shoes but barefoot is way better for them. If they never have a shoe and then you randomly need them to wear a shoe it may become a tit fight. So it’s good to get them semi used to it but not often

Really! I truely had no idea, hence the comment. I have a two and half year old and as soon as he started walking I put shoes on him, I was never told different.. I just thought the sooner the better so they adapt to the feeling of shoes on their feet.
Yeppppp add that to the list of important info you don’t receive from maternal health nurses or gps and have to think to search for yourself 😂

Reactions: 9
Well since we have been on vacation, my mother who’s been looking after our pets has heard some gossip from over the fence…..
KFSteve apparently said to someone that she assumes as being an “evaluator” that he wants the house evaluated and was asked how much you looking for?
said around “2.3 million” bahhahaha

Good luck with that babes, as my mum said they obviously can’t stay in one place for long because they wear their welcome thin and want to try to make money which isn’t obviously in their favour from past experiences ha……

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well since we have been on vacation, my mother who’s been looking after our pets has heard some gossip from over the fence…..
KFSteve apparently said to someone that she assumes as being an “evaluator” that he wants the house evaluated and was asked how much you looking for?
said around “2.3 million” bahhahaha

Good luck with that babes, as my mum said they obviously can’t stay in one place for long because they wear their welcome thin and want to try to make money which isn’t obviously in their favour from past experiences ha……
They paid well over price for that house anyways.

Ashy’s mothering skills never fail to shock me
She would rather cue up the camera and film her one year old pouring sand into her mouth, than see that’s what she’s about to do and stop her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ashy’s mothering skills never fail to shock me
She would rather cue up the camera and film her one year old pouring sand into her mouth, than see that’s what she’s about to do and stop her.
I just saw this and instantly freaked out... surely she could choke rite?..

Reactions: 3
I just saw this and instantly freaked out... surely she could choke rite?..
Literally came on here to say this. Who the f films that and knowingly films their child pouring sand into their mouth. She zooms in as she’s doing it. Then you see Meg help poor Tala.. What the actual duck.

• Angry
Have never ever heard Ashy talk about Pilates until Gretty starts sharing her Pilates videos (as an old instructor she’s much more experienced ) and now Ashy can’t stop mentioning and filming Pilates. Get your own thing Ashy. She’s got such a high school maturity about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ashy allowing Tala to tip fine sand down her throat. Absolute duck wit. Adding that to my growing collection of “Ashy putting her kids in danger” file for DOCS. It will have more than enough evidence soon. Unsupervised sink time, playing with unanchored mirrors and furniture. All the choking hazards….keep going Ashy you absolute head and tit excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 8
Never comment on this thread but love to follow along - BUT I have to comment here. For someone who “works out” as much as she does and is a fitness guru - I call bullshit. I’d expect her to be far more toned than that. She’s typically skinny fat. this photo doesn’t lie!!

Attachments

Ashy, you're the best parent! You take your kids to the Beach in the middle of the day. Taj has no rashie on, and you can see he has at least 5 moles/freckles on his back. And Tala has no hat on. You didn't even take a tent or anything for shade and protection from the UV. Well done idiot.
IMG_20230921_163621.jpg
IMG_20230921_163705.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread idea:

Ashy has a saggy pancake bum
Kids get no protection from the midday sun
KFSteve remains a dumb dumb
Can the day they’re cancelled finally be done?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ashy’s Instagram stories about the Kiwi Berry being discontinued are so fake and scripted. You can tell by how she’s staring straight into the camera

Reactions: 3
Ashy’s Instagram stories about the Kiwi Berry being discontinued are so fake and scripted. You can tell by how she’s staring straight into the camera
So then let up the anti by making it look like it's my favourite so people buy it and we don't have to worry about throwing out old stock. Quick buck again. Rather than just putting it on sale.

Reactions: 5
Ashy allowing Tala to tip fine sand down her throat. Absolute duck wit. Adding that to my growing collection of “Ashy putting her kids in danger” file for DOCS. It will have more than enough evidence soon. Unsupervised sink time, playing with unanchored mirrors and furniture. All the choking hazards….keep going Ashy you absolute head and tit excuse of a mother.
And Taj on his roller skates in the house the other day with both sets of laces completely undone. “Super super” safe 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
So then let up the anti by making it look like it's my favourite so people buy it and we don't have to worry about throwing out old stock. Quick buck again. Rather than just putting it on sale.
Thought the same thing, if she loves it so much and she’s upset it’s being discontinued, then take multiple gift boxes for yourself then..
just trying to con her followers into buying it so it sells out, they have no intention restocking it if people leave reviews.
Also she makes out people are getting a bargain, yet they have worked it all into the cost. They’ll be still making a profit. Nothing is for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.