Ashy Bines #16 clean treats look like pig slop, will the suing of people ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name courtesy of @HelloFreshDiscountCode !

Anyone watch influencer updates live tonight? I saw a few comments asking what the drama with Ashy Bines was but didn’t see her acknowledge (standard) anyone know what they were referring to?

Reactions: 12
Just when I think Ashy can’t get more stupid she surprises me..
she wore bike shorts on her walk this morning with Nat and than said she

“it’s 10 degrees, why did I think it would be summer over night. I had it in my head it would be summer over night and start warming up. But I think it will be be cold all next month as well, on Gold Coast June, July and August are usually out coldest months, then it’s starts to warm up.

🤯🤯🤯 🤯🤯

Gee Ashy maybe because it’s WINTER from June 1 to August 31.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

“it’s 10 degrees, why did I think it would be summer over night. I had it in my head it would be summer over night and start warming up. But I think it will be be cold all next month as well, on Gold Coast June, July and August are usually out coldest months, then it’s starts to warm up.

🤯🤯🤯 🤯🤯

HOW INTERESTING. TELL ME MORE.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

🤯🤯🤯 🤯🤯

Hahahahaha I wonder what Nat thinks when Ashy says dumb tit like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yet continued to wear the tiny shorts and crop top to Tarj’s early morning football game. It still would have been freezing cold at 8am! She just needs attention 24/7. Imagine what the other parents think when she rocks up to a game of kids football dressed like that smack bang in the middle of winter 🙄

Reactions: 13

🤯🤯🤯 🤯🤯

You're joking right? Like wth?? I am actually speechless right now 🤣

I'm not going to lie, I kind of find this concerning? Is she okay? This coupled with things like allowing her youngest to be around things she can choke on, the unanchored mirror, Targie putting the resistance bands around his neck etc laughing at her children when they are clearly very emotional/having trouble reading/showing signs of developmental delay in behaviour, and videoing all this and posting on social media is actually extremely concerning. This behaviour is seemingly that of someone who is unstable

Reactions: 5

I'm not going to lie, I kind of find this concerning? Is she okay? This coupled with things like allowing her youngest to be around things she can choke on, the unanchored mirror, Targie putting the resistance bands around his neck etc laughing at her children when they are clearly very emotional/having trouble reading/showing signs of developmental delay in behaviour, and videoing all this and posting on social media is actually extremely concerning. This behaviour is seemingly that of someone who is unstable
Yes I worry about her kids as well and what kind of adults they’ll grow up to be having her as an influence. She is very unintelligent (which what ever, you don’t been to be smart to have children, however you should have basic common sense). Taj hardly goes goes to school, he has so much time off.

The laughing at Taj while his reading was disturbing to watch, that is emotionally scaring. For someone who was bullied by her step father, you think she’d know better.

Reactions: 13

Not a sign of being unstable. Just being dumb as tit.

Barbie was such a good movie glad I seen it but I probably wouldn’t watch it again 😂 aww ashy are you jealous of Margot Robbie?
---
O
Gretty really REALLY needs to get a proper job like Eric. Flogging dodgy pyramid scheme hair care now 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Anything for an easy dollar. Ashy will be on to it next.
I got poached for this company, within minutes I could see it was a scheme how dumb is Gretty?
Honestly don’t know why she gave up Gretty rose some stuff wasn’t half bad. There has to be more to her just wanting
“to move into another direction”

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I actually watched the snaps where she thinks about the coldest months on the Gold Coast (being June, July and August 😂) and it is even dumber when you watch it compared to just reading it here. I caaaaaant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread name courtesy of @HelloFreshDiscountCode !

Anyone watch influencer updates live tonight? I saw a few comments asking what the drama with Ashy Bines was but didn’t see her acknowledge (standard) anyone know what they were referring to?
I’ve named the last 3 threads 😂 I must be due my prize of sloppy clean treats and some plagiarised active wear surly?!

I was surprised to see Ashy hadn’t blocked the influencer updates chick when she listed everyone that had blocked her the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve named the last 3 threads 😂 I must be due my prize of sloppy clean treats and some plagiarised active wear surly?!

I was surprised to see Ashy hadn’t blocked the influencer updates chick when she listed everyone that had blocked her the other day 😂
She loves Ashy has openly said she’s one of her fave influencers 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.