Ashy Bines #16 clean treats look like pig slop, will the suing of people ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF? Who the hell eats like this? She put the spoon in her mouth and then turned it upside down?
No the way she ate this off the spoon was like a baby trying to figure out how to use a spoo šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a powder. Turning it upside down is just stupid. At least Steve at it off the spoon normallyšŸ˜‚ if it was a spread or a wet food on the spoon Iā€™d understand going straight in upside down. Not straight and then turn it upside down once in your mouthšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has to be. Breathing out of those Voldemort, thin (but elongated) nostril slits would make her hypoxic.
Do you think sheā€™s the one that actually snores all night instead of Steve and thatā€™s the real reason they donā€™t sleep in the same bed because she keeps him up all night šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And then after theyā€™ve both put their grubby mouths on the spoon she puts it back in the container YUCK
I wondered where Taj would have learnt this! Iā€™ve seen him do it before when ashy forced him to do taste test things. It all makes sense

also ashy, ā€œnot that you care about your hair and skinā€. He doesnā€™t care about anything to do with his appearance šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered where Taj would have learnt this! Iā€™ve seen him do it before when ashy forced him to do taste test things. It all makes sense

also ashy, ā€œnot that you care about your hair and skinā€. He doesnā€™t care about anything to do with his appearance šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I noticed that wee dig and I bet Steve did too šŸ˜‚
---
Has anyone got any ideas for a new thread title? Thereā€™s one thatā€™s been most liked but wondering if anyone else has any good ones too. I know @HelloFreshDiscountCode usually has some good ones up their sleeve šŸ˜‚
Sorry my creative juices arenā€™t flowing the way I wish they were šŸ˜‚ I did throw an idea out there ages ago but it was tit. This time Iā€™ll hand over the thread naming crown to someone new šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
No the way she ate this off the spoon was like a baby trying to figure out how to use a spoo šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a powder. Turning it upside down is just stupid. At least Steve at it off the spoon normallyšŸ˜‚ if it was a spread or a wet food on the spoon Iā€™d understand going straight in upside down. Not straight and then turn it upside down once in your mouthšŸ˜‚
She's 1000% avoiding using her top lip, watch again she does anything to avoid using it šŸ¤£

If itā€™s just Ashy and the kids this weekend how does she get to sleep in the middle of the day? If it were just her and Tarlah then obs she could sleep while she naps. So either Targie wasnā€™t there this afternoon, she slept while he was zoned out in front of a screen or, and this is my top pick, the nanny was watching the kids while she slept.

Reactions: 9
If itā€™s just Ashy and the kids this weekend how does she get to sleep in the middle of the day? If it were just her and Tarlah then obs she could sleep while she naps. So either Targie wasnā€™t there this afternoon, she slept while he was zoned out in front of a screen or, and this is my top pick, the nanny was watching the kids while she slept.
She claimed a wholesome day with the kids, but did a workout (Iā€™m assuming no kids present), and had a day nap! Iā€™m sorry but she probably spent 10 mins out the back (filmed) to add to her ā€œwholesome family dayā€. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We all know u canā€™t day sleep with kids, or have the luxury to work out. Unless u have help šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She claimed a wholesome day with the kids, but did a workout (Iā€™m assuming no kids present), and had a day nap! Iā€™m sorry but she probably spent 10 mins out the back (filmed) to add to her ā€œwholesome family dayā€. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We all know u canā€™t day sleep with kids, or have the luxury to work out. Unless u have help šŸ˜’
100% this!
Back when I was first following her when she was pushing ā€œwe all have the same hours in a dayā€ and ā€œchoose your hardā€ I remember mums in the comments searching for ideas or validation or whatever they needed, asking how she fits everything in with a child because they donā€™t have help.
Ashyā€™s replies were SO snarky and belittling and I personally know one of the commenters and she was crushed. She idolised Ashy and was heartbroken when she was so rude.

Ashy can ā€œdo it allā€ because she has all the help in the world. You literally never see her doing ANY housework or even talking about it.
I would have hours and hours to exercise and eat healthy if I didnā€™t also have children with me 24/7, a household to run, a full time job, and a secure marriage to maintain.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_1672.png

Ashys ED playing with her, sheā€™s obviously rewatched her story after filming and must have had her tricep pushed against the pillow and her arm didnā€™t look stick thin so she put a heart over it

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Taj in the front seatā€¦ I shouldnā€™t be surprised considering she forward faced her 8 month old after she received sooo much info about it being unsafe

Reactions: 5
Taj in the front seatā€¦ I shouldnā€™t be surprised considering she forward faced her 8 month old after she received sooo much info about it being unsafe
Whilst heā€™s definitely safer in the back and potentially still in a booster, I think heā€™s 7/almost 8 so he can legally be in the front now

I've literally just come across an amazing instagram influencer only small but real and a true representation of motherhood. Thepeninsulamumma she seems so fricken relatable. Check her out. Can anyone else can recommend a good person?

Reactions: 1
I reckon this was Ashys dinner last nightā€¦
---
I've literally just come across an amazing instagram influencer only small but real and a true representation of motherhood. Thepeninsulamumma she seems so fricken relatable. Check her out. Can anyone else can recommend a good person?
Omg she drives me nutssssssssssss šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ she gets super annoying and OTT
---
First of allā€¦.ashy shouldnā€™t be telling anyone to double anything!!! Absolute fuckwit and terrible advise sheā€™s not competent in giving.

Second of allā€¦. LOL ya what.

Talk properly you spazzo. Youā€™re embarrassing yourself. Ya penis.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.