Ashy Bines #16 clean treats look like pig slop, will the suing of people ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tala is never wearing shoes, ever! Now that she is fully walking, I’ve never seen her wear shoes. Every time she is at the park, or at Tajs sports stuff, she is getting around barefoot. Put some light weight sandals on her. (I bet in a few days, she’ll post videos of Tala is shoes now, or make some comment about Tala hating shoes)
Developmentally it’s actually far better to keep kids out of shoes as long as you possibly can

Reactions: 24
Developmentally it’s actually far better to keep kids out of shoes as long as you possibly can
YASSSS!!! Im more careful in public places, but myself and my little one never wear shoes at home. we get home from work/daycare and straight to the grass for grounding as well.

Reactions: 7
YASSSS!!! Im more careful in public places, but myself and my little one never wear shoes at home. we get home from work/daycare and straight to the grass for grounding as well.
It helps their balance and coordination so much more barefoot. Also for for sensory as well. We only put shoes on our daughter if it’s at the park with bark or when our yard has bindis

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tala is never wearing shoes, ever! Now that she is fully walking, I’ve never seen her wear shoes. Every time she is at the park, or at Tajs sports stuff, she is getting around barefoot. Put some light weight sandals on her. (I bet in a few days, she’ll post videos of Tala is shoes now, or make some comment about Tala hating shoes)
I don't like putting shoes on my son because his feet a growing but depends where we are.. I put on mocs

Reactions: 1
It’s 2 hours Ashy, most people travel from WA to the east coast and never have a problem with the time difference you moron
I can’t understand her mentality with this time stuff! A couple of hours makes no difference 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow.. Ashy promoting Lash Friday..and saying it's great on your brows too... nice kick in the guts to Nats business...God she's a bleep...she has absolutely no loyalty to anyone!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Summary of the dumb and dumber podcast - it's literally the same every week. Those two gronks reading out quotes they clearly got from pinterest and the other one responding with A HUNDREDTHHHH PERCENTTTTT and LOVEEEEEE THAAAAATTTT. LITERALLY THE WHOLE THING

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No ashy she wasn’t waving to the nanny she was reaching for her 😆
I feel a sadness looking into Talas eyes when I look at this 😢

My nephew was 2 at the time and he was practicing to be a big brother putting his baby doll to bed and I went to take a quick video because it was the cutest thing ever (I only see him every few months) and he looked up at me and calmly said "No photos Aunty"
And oh my gosh my heart shattered and I instantly put my phone away, this 2yo could tell I wasn't being fully "present" and he just wanted to show me his baby and it just broke my heart for all these kids who grow up with their parents behind the camera constantly and their lives snapshotted 24/7 💔

Reactions: 15
Really! I truely had no idea, hence the comment. I have a two and half year old and as soon as he started walking I put shoes on him, I was never told different.. I just thought the sooner the better so they adapt to the feeling of shoes on their feet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.