Ashy Bines #15 Kids raised by the nanny, Baseline tights eat your fanny, so much filler she looks uncanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with the song and dance about a stiff neck 😂
You’ll live Ashy. Do some resistance stretches. Surely the physio told you that.

Reactions: 5
I could understand her everyday replies and stuff because not everyone is gr8 in that department. But her business account and advertising!? It's sooo unprofessional.
Yep and when people question her she gets all defensive and basically says too bad! Whilst she’s going to all these therapy sessions to work on herself, she should go to a tutor and learn to spell too 😂
---
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say China
Hahahaha yes considering most things are made in China, I am guessing China too 😂

I wonder what Ashy thinks when she looks at her kids?
She’s spent so much time AND money trying to change the way she looks and here she is with 2 little humans who potentially look the same as she did at that age…

Reactions: 13
well honey apparently I take videos and photos of them hahahha I wouldn’t want to waste my camera roll……
If certain people have issues well don’t post your whole bloody life online then it wouldn’t be free to comment on such crap! I also wanted to add I love how this twit has threatened myself with just being graced with crap to see. We’ve been here a hell of a lot longer than that thing & co. I think I can speak for everyone in the vicinity of the mermaid waters community we wish it would go. I’ve been through my fair share of crap neighbours but this one’s up there in the top 3!
I’m curious whether they’ve approached you or tried to speak to you directly?
Or do they just throw threats around the internet but not actually try to address it at the source 🙄

I’m one of the ones who doesn’t agree with everything that has been shared and idgaf how anyone else feels about my opinion 😂 HOWEVER only one photo has ever been shared and that was of the bouncy castle in the backyard.
Hardly someone hiding out taking photos like she claims 🤷🏼‍♀️
And you don’t post every day. In fact some weeks we don’t even hear from you.
I doubt she has a leg to stand on with her claims.

Reactions: 15
IMG_8857.png

I don’t believe that she goes into that much depth with designing clothing, surely she just picks it from a SHEIN catalogue and just pays for the baseline tag to be put on

if she was that particular with every measurement and every seam, why wouldn’t she be more particular with the business posts and spell properly? There’s enough people in the team to look over them before posting

Reactions: 15
Poor ashy hurt her neck 😞 isnt she a professional ? Surly she could workout without causing injury to herself.

• Haha
I’m curious whether they’ve approached you or tried to speak to you directly?
Or do they just throw threats around the internet but not actually try to address it at the source 🙄

I’m one of the ones who doesn’t agree with everything that has been shared and idgaf how anyone else feels about my opinion 😂 HOWEVER only one photo has ever been shared and that was of the bouncy castle in the backyard.
Hardly someone hiding out taking photos like she claims 🤷🏼‍♀️
And you don’t post every day. In fact some weeks we don’t even hear from you.
I doubt she has a leg to stand on with her claims.
nah babe never,
Where we live and how the house sits a lot of people are neighbours. Yep and truth what you’ve said is I’ve only ever taken that pic of that jumping castle and that was a tit day for us and I can say for everyone else. Seeing children pull the electrical cord in and out and put water on something that was ‘obviously’ hired- was harrowing.
I know That no one doesn’t even realise even my fiancé is a senior constable in the police force and best friend is one of the most respected barristers in Australia.
I’m not someone to brag or anything but I have to state that because I have never been that way but things need to be said.
I know how rude certain people can be- I have not brought any of these people into this because I’m not that nasty one bloody bit. I have class not to do so
---
What a joke saw the snap thing omg my neck……
Rack off Michelle next video is working out and one piece of strapping tape on your neck what a joke!!!! I call bluff wants attention duh
From someone that knows stuff about this stuff, it’s a joke. I did my Achilles tendon not too long ago I had that much rock tape- which is the best. Some people need to realise what the whole situation is and you don’t fake stuff you will always have someone who knows the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When she talks why does her voice goes up at the end of every sentence. It shits me no end. Also her hand gestures when she talks. Just stop. The oversharing of the children on social media is such a worry. They are unable to make their own choice as to whether or not their lives are broadcast to the world. Its so selfish. I wish she would stop.
I haven't posted in a while but did read a comment on someone collecting "evidence" to send to DOCS. From someone who has dealt with DOCS don't waste your time/energy - nothing will eventuate from that. That is not how the system works.

Reactions: 13
When she talks why does her voice goes up at the end of every sentence. It shits me no end. Also her hand gestures when she talks. Just stop. The oversharing of the children on social media is such a worry. They are unable to make their own choice as to whether or not their lives are broadcast to the world. Its so selfish. I wish she would stop.
I haven't posted in a while but did read a comment on someone collecting "evidence" to send to DOCS. From someone who has dealt with DOCS don't waste your time/energy - nothing will eventuate from that. That is not how the system works.
She’s trying to copy Kiara. She talks like that, always has. Ashy NEVER used to. Also, she’s giving off Sarah’s Day vibes the way shes been talking recently for Baseline and the We support you bra. She copies everyone. Never original.

Reactions: 6
I'm taking such sick pleasure in knowing she fucked her neck.
The only kink she gets in life is a kinked neck...KFStevo on the other hand gets all his kinks and pleasures seen by OF models and sex workers.
Good times

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so fully of sh*t.. all morning in her vids she’s been twisting her head the other way, and had her head straight.. I’m truely embarrassed for her 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is so fully of sh*t.. all morning in her vids she’s been twisting her head the other way, and had her head straight.. I’m truely embarrassed for her 🫣
I came here to post the same thing! Even yesterday, she was turning and moving her head all around. Whilst complaining that she couldn't drive.

Reactions: 6
She’s reeeaaally dragging this sore neck thing out. Stop being so dramatic and get on with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.