Ashy Bines #15 Kids raised by the nanny, Baseline tights eat your fanny, so much filler she looks uncanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy stole the protein ball idea of my abbbc trainer back in the day. My trainer made delicious ones and had hired a kitchen and all to manufacture and produce them. She sold them at our training sessions and they were really popular.
Then ashy started to do them and go figure 😒

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So we can add Rosemary to the list of words Ashy can’t pronounce.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So basically she works 5 hours a day 9-2 plus has lunch so more like 4.5 hours of work……
Well that’s more like a 3 hour work day. She starts at 9 and ‘clears emails’ and then finishes at 12 for lunch, and has an appointment at 1pm. So her work day finished at 12. Not sure why she post these schedules. Also why is everything always perfectly in hour blocks..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that’s more like a 3 hour work day. She starts at 9 and ‘clears emails’ and then finishes at 12 for lunch, and has an appointment at 1pm. So her work day finished at 12. Not sure why she post these schedules. Also why is everything always perfectly in hour blocks..
I was just thinking that! Everything takes an hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shut up you Muppet! Sounds like someone has been breaking their vows 🤣
Vows or vowels? Lol
---
I could complete her work day in the whole time it takes me to do a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She drags her teeth along the fork!! She does this with spoons as well.. Use your lips! I suppose she can just buy new veneers.

Ughh like nails on a chalk board. Also the mixing of the sloppy food. It looks yuck don’t post that just eat it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.