Ashy Bines #15 Kids raised by the nanny, Baseline tights eat your fanny, so much filler she looks uncanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to post the same thing! Even yesterday, she was turning and moving her head all around. Whilst complaining that she couldn't drive.
Normally when you pull your neck, you can barely move it at all, rather you turn your torso in the direction you want to look in order to keep your neck still..

Reactions: 7
Normally when you pull your neck, you can barely move it at all, rather you turn your torso in the direction you want to look in order to keep your neck still..
Yes omg my Dads neck always seizes up in winter and he turns like his whole body to even slightly look at me haha.

EXACTLY!! My friend at work gets a twinge in her neck a couple of times a year and we always giggle at the way she has to turn her whole body to look at people when talking to them!

Reactions: 5
Omg..she's selling her baseline crap on Ashys wardrobe..how low can you get!! Also her other clothes for sale look like pure trash or something a teenager would wear, she has no style or class whatsoever!!
---
Also Nat..no, these jeans are so unflattering!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Omg..she's selling her baseline crap on Ashys wardrobe..how low can you get!! Also her other clothes for sale look like pure trash or something a teenager would wear, she has no style or class whatsoever!!
---
Also Nat..no, these jeans are so unflattering!!
She certainly had a trashy/mutton dressed up as lamb kinda vibe going on.

Reactions: 8
That was the stuff that was leftover at the sale in Brisbane too. So it’s not even her ‘nice’ baseline stuff. Just the crap nobody wanted

• Haha
LOL at the descriptions for the baseline crap!
Also, she makes it sound like a bargain. 4 pairs of tights for $100. Pockets the $80 and only donates the other $20.

She's quick to delete the descriptions as soon as the items have sold, which also means she deletes the prices.
IMG_20230726_194926.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-26-17-26-59-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-26-17-26-24-58_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t get on board with these flared pants she puts on Tala. I think they look utterly ridiculous.
Personal opinion, I’m sure other people love them.
Completely agree, they look ridiculous and imagine how hard they would be to walk in for Tala!

Reactions: 6
Also, she makes it sound like a bargain. 4 pairs of tights for $100. Pockets the $80 and only donates the other $20.

She's quick to delete the descriptions as soon as the items have sold, which also means she deletes the prices. View attachment 2334268View attachment 2334269View attachment 2334270
Those tights can’t have been worn by Ashy??
She’s an estrah estrah estrah small in all her clothing. Maybe the wrong tag was put on them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She's quick to delete the descriptions as soon as the items have sold, which also means she deletes the prices. View attachment 2334268View attachment 2334269View attachment 2334270
Wtf who pays $100 for her worn tit!!! It’d stink and be all stained!! Eww she’s the dirtiest witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.