Ashy Bines #15 Kids raised by the nanny, Baseline tights eat your fanny, so much filler she looks uncanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was almost tempted to go checkout the sale tomorrow to see the flop but I like spending time with my kids so we’re going to see the little mermaid

Reactions: 13
A girl like Ashy will NEVER fit-in in a city like Melbourne. I can’t believe she is actually trying to sell her junk here. Melbourne girls will eat her alive and give her a big reality check!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trust me when I say the whole sale was cringe. Everyone was ignoring her and she disappeared out the back when the customers weren’t feeding her ego. She 1000% did not restock anything, and her minions were ignoring everyone as well. Not even a hello as you walk in the door. No one purchased any prodene water or any of the grey crap she had :ROFLMAO: also, I would bet money KFSteve sent those flowers.. the desperation is stronggg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trust me when I say the whole sale was cringe. Everyone was ignoring her and she disappeared out the back when the customers weren’t feeding her ego. She 1000% did not restock anything, and her minions were ignoring everyone as well. Not even a hello as you walk in the door. No one purchased any prodene water or any of the grey crap she had :ROFLMAO: also, I would bet money KFSteve sent those flowers.. the desperation is stronggg
Hahahaha or she sent them to herself. So weird to send flowers though when she doesn’t live in Melbourne. They’d only go in the bin today when she leaves.

Reactions: 7
Were you at Melbourne?!
Did you see her? Is she big on the bottom like someone keeps saying in here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
We need someone from Melbs to go to the warehouse at 155pm and get a photo of how much stock is left.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Muscle Nation just recently had a massive warehouse sale (it opened at 9am and people camped there since 4am) and I can imagine she thought it was going to be as big as that lol

It's pretty embarrassing she has all this stock hidden away to "re-stock so no one misses out" I would only put a small amount out, "sell out" then bin the rest if I was her, would look better from an outsiders view of the business 🤣 it's clear business has never done well

Reactions: 12
She’s going home and leaving the workers to deal with the Monday people :LOL: soo much stock left in this photo. Saturday morning it was 90% crop tops anyway. Also, she looks nothing like she does on Insta. She looks sick and malnourished.Super underweight. Her butt is tiny and her legs are like twigs. No muscle definition at all. Just under eating.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just bin the tit and be done with it you weird looking thing.
What's a bet this isn't the last ever chance 🤣 there will be another warehouse sale or an online sale
What she could do is donate to charity overseas or here in Aus
---
The content is getting more and more concentrated each sale
She's hardly posted at all
No lines, no crowds (except the few people walking in the door which was clearly set up) some of them didn't look too excited

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s going home and leaving the workers to deal with the Monday people :LOL: soo much stock left in this photo. Saturday morning it was 90% crop tops anyway. Also, she looks nothing like she does on Insta. She looks sick and malnourished.Super underweight. Her butt is tiny and her legs are like twigs. No muscle definition at all. Just under eating.
Ohh...did you go? And see her in the wild? I have before..seen her walking along the beach in Broadbeach...heaps of acne on her forehead and nothing like her insta pics

Reactions: 4
It was horrible! I popped in over the weekend and the chick working the till was so rude to my partner. She sat there on her phone and looked so uninterested. No ONE helped pick outfits and ashy made no appearance. No appreciation or love for paying customers, fake social posts and a bunch of flowers thrown on the floor. So many boxes still full and the chick behind the till had no interest in answering questions. She was way to good for Ashys clients. Maybe she just got told she's staying on her own and cracked it. But my partner said No babe you aren't giving this crook any of our hard working money. So we left.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It was horrible! I popped in over the weekend and the chick working the till was so rude to my partner. She sat there on her phone and looked so uninterested. No ONE helped pick outfits and ashy made no appearance. No appreciation or love for paying customers, fake social posts and a bunch of flowers thrown on the floor. So many boxes still full and the chick behind the till had no interest in answering questions. She was way to good for Ashys clients. Maybe she just got told she's staying on her own and cracked it. But my partner said No babe you aren't giving this crook any of our hard working money. So we left.
Oh gosh that's so awful, I wish you got video of it! Maybe we could expose her fake insta life

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.