Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
God her and Keiara are thick.. the podcast is not sitting #42 in the world love, just in Australia. And I know you were at about #191 last week (in Australia) so you most definitely have not been sitting in the top 100 in the world since you started.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Myfavouritecolourispink

Did anyone notice how carefully Trashy said "Protein". HI ASHY! We know you're reading here. Honestly, with your full on "work" days, I don't know how you find the time 🙄

Also, your Prodene bundle isn't slightly cheaper, it's exactly the same price.
IMG_20230325_101302.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-25-10-06-52-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-25-10-06-35-47_f40a83f504dccd7f68fe1f6e8cd8ec9a.jpg

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
There is actually a place at Burleigh that does these recovery ice baths in a proper, professional set up and it’s not even that expensive.
They could have taken the women there for a proper experience not have them sit waist deep in a kiddies pool out the back of her warehouse in dirty water and ice from coles. But hey, anything to save $ and keep the money in ashys pocket.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
She’s had a busy day at “work” so she’s in her “masculine energy”.
Firstly - what a fuckhead. Who talks like this? And secondly, only men work hard?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
My God I really hate how they have stolen names from other products, like honestly it's so fucking lazy and not trendy at all. Bubba Hubba? So cringe, like fuck me bubblegum dream or something would have been way better!!
She also does this with her clean treats and it sends me round the twist

• Heart

usemycode

VIP Member
Can I just point out that Ashy was 19 when they met and Steve was 28.
He says in an interview “I met Ashy when she was so young and still finding her way.”
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Sv12689982

Babes maybe you should look inside yourself and deal with your own trauma if you’re focusing on how I spell WOMEN. Clearly someone has hurt you if you feel the need to spread negativity and comment that on MY post. I don’t care HOW I spell because I want to EMPOWER women and grow and learn and teach and honour MY seasons of growth xoxo hehe

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Amber is probably the same as Ashy and believes that she is to blame for her husband’s behaviour and she has to be in her “feminine energy” and allow her husband to do whatever he wants without consequences because he’s in his “masculine energy” 🙄
Hearing Kiara say ‘it’s the source that’s keeping you alive’ about breathing makes her sound so dumb. Like one of those miss America answers memes
'Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.' - Derek Zoolander

• Haha

phoenix174

She’s not gonna ‘whip her phone out’ when SHE’S getting emotional about something and crying, yet has no problem whipping it out to film Taj when he’s upset!!!!???? She. Is. Revolting!!!!!! Disgusting. She just does not deserve success or any positive recognition. When are people going to wake up and realise what she is?! Enough is enough

• Heart
I know Sammys breeze balm got off the ground from her Ashy connection, but it’s still pretty funny that Ashy and Steve (especially Steve, because he thinks he is a mastermind) have been tying since Ashy was 19 years old to get just one of their silly products/ideas to actually stick but nothing has…

• Haha