Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiritelads

Chatty Member
Did she have her nanny there too? Looks like her...and yes, typical Ashy has to be the center of attention and make it about her. The whole day was done on the cheap and just looked embarrassing. Couldn't even pay to take them out for dinner at the end..instead eating at what looks like a kids party in a park!
Sitting at table with her besties instead of the girls who paid a fortune to be there. 😳🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Don’t want to seem rude but size 26? Is that promoting unhealthy bodies.
Bigger bodies still want to wear nice things. Just because it’s unhealthy means they go naked or wear ugly shit? I never understand people with that mentality. Yes it’s not healthy but that’s their decision so let them be able to dress however they want with nice shit. Catering to bigger bodies hurts absolutely no one. Just some Karen’s get offended

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Becstar

“It’s a long weekend looking forwards to spending some quality time with the family” literally next sentence “im just about to go on a walk with a girlfriend” 🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
I prefer my lip balm in a breezebalm tube, thanks hideaway x hehe
---
They can call it “wind balm” or “breezy balme” or just “bree’ze ba-lm” like they do with the clean treats snick-az and ja’affa 🙄
Or maybe they will really stir the pot and call it “Leo Lipz”

• Haha
What is she going on about in her tik tok post? It’s basically alluding to big news but doesn’t actually say anything.
I believe she is copying Sammy. (my thoughts anyway)
Breadcrumbing big news like Sammy did for ages 😂 worked well for Sammy, so copy cat Ashy doing the same..
Except Ashys news will be boring as fuk, like a new colour release or a rip-off clean treats flavour in something like marz bar flavour!
Tastes exactly like the real thing except double the cals and 4 times the price ✌

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Mmmm totally makes me want to eat one of her big poo looking, high calorie and germ ridden balls. Watching her and grubby Targine use their dirty hands to roll copious amounts of dog and cat hair into these gross looking, overpriced things 🤮
Under her nails is a cesspool of germs alone.
Noooo thank you.

Attachments

• Sick

Amiritelads

Chatty Member
If she can take a phone call during a workout she’s not working out hard enough!!
She literally just said the other day that we should stop glamourising the hustle/bossgirl culture. Her gloating about being a workaholic while doing a workout is doing just that. Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 18

chemicality

This reminds me of the trashy Zoo Weekly men’s mag from back in the day
this was very much the aesthetic back 2002-2009ish . Very much male gaze orientated bikie-moll vibes. If you were naturally skinny with bolt-ons and could wear one of the tiny bikinis of the day no matter what shape your face was in you were considered the “beauty standard”.

• Haha

warmweather

Taj is having a sleep over with her in her bed? Isn't Taj her son that lives under the same roof as her?
Thats just a regular night to a lot of people with children, especially after a parent goes away.

Ashy really has illusions of grandeur with everything she does.

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Oh my god I know it’s been said before but fuckkkk… this isn’t how you do an ice bath. You do them for recovery and stamina. They are more of a barrel shape and take the iced water up to your neck. From there you relax with a normal face. Not a giving birth or taking a huge shit face. Her crying face makes me want to slap it with a pillow case filled with soap bars. She’s so extra it kills me. I think this was the shittest girls day out so far. Imagine paying for this shit???????? Wasn’t a sell out so safe to say it will be her last OR she will make the event for 10 girls only and Jack up the prices.
Sooooooo cringeyyyyy
Please Lord, let one of the recent attendees who are raging mad from the waste of money come here and spill all about the shit day 🙏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

notspon10%

My kids had chocolate today, and plenty of it. Not one meltdown was had. I really feel for Taj. He is clearly so unsupported and she has the nerve to sit there and blame sugar?! Get a fucking grip Ashy 🤬