Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nandosa

Chatty Member
(I accidently posted this in Keiara's thread lol) Why the fck would you want to do this to yourself? Like I have read about them and know that there are benefits. But surely the benefits don't outweigh how shit it feels. Does anyone here have any experience or more knowledge about these ice baths? They just seem pretty pointless. And look like childbirth 🙄😬
I just put bubs back down to sleep then I saw these photos, SQORKED with laughter and woke her back up. Worth it though

my husband does ice baths frequently at an actual proper recovery centre (he’s very athletic and it helps with the body recovering) and you go in up to your neck.

these photos are absolutely ridiculous. These women are twits.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok here is the recap. It’s nothing special.

Sex Toys on Valentine’s Day and sexy lingerie, has no baby sitter

Drinking is a big trigger, her mum & step dad would be heavy drinkers. Steve & Ashy fight when drinking. Reckons Steve looks after his body 😂😂 talked about Steve for 15 mins

Rambles on about feminine & masculine energy

Struggled with the relationship when had Taj but with tala was different and they got really sick in the first week when they had tala and called doctor concerned if she was allowed to be around tala or not (didn’t say it was covid but sounds like it)

Happy in relationship with Steve 🙄

Talks about people’s sex drives, mentions shez’s high sex drive. Good one to talk about your friend like that 🙄

Talks about doing sex at work and having sex toy at work

Taj walks into them having sex

Ashy reckons she has no support, only baby sitter but not all the time

I gave up with 5 mins left hahaha

NO SUPPORT?
Biggest load of horse shit I've ever heard... right along with how Steve looks after his body.. c'mon Ashy, you friken called out Tess Holiday online a few years ago saying how unhealthy it was, you actually doubled down on the comment and stood by it and now your trying to convince us that Steve looks after himself.. Please stop dribbling shit 🙄

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
She’s had a busy day at “work” so she’s in her “masculine energy”.
Firstly - what a fuckhead. Who talks like this? And secondly, only men work hard?
The masculine energy comment had me HOWLING. Does she realise how fucking stupid she sounds!?? SURLY.

Masculine energy…

*continues howling masculinely*

• Haha
Imagine being Ashy and Steve, knowing you ripped off Emily Skye in an attempt to better your business, but instead ending up wherever Ashy & Steve currently sliver, while Emily goes from strength to strength with an AMAZING body, a healthy relationship, REAL FOLLOWERS, and an actual genuine love of fitness and caring for her body.

It must suck to be Ashy who just is skinny but not fit or inspirational, and to see Emily working out like an absolute fkn BOSS.

Attachments

• Heart
Things ashy can’t pronounce (feel free to add)
- sixth
- length
- strength
- protein
- important
- onion
- groceries
- cobalt
- capsicum
Taylor - She keeps pronouncing it “Tala - like Lala” which we all know it couldn’t be as that isn’t a fucking name!?!

• Haha
"6 years ago when I started fashion" 😂😂😂

Gretty & Nat are copy and paste versions of Ashy, learnt from the potato peeling boss bitch herself on how to reply/attack people leaving what they feel is genuine feedback...

Last edited:
  • Haha

gossiphungrymama

someone I know just got blocked today for suggesting (very nicely might I add) that she should reference the author of quotes. She said she wrote it out 8 years ago so didn't know who said it.....

• Haha
  • Wow

plzxm

The names she gives clean treats (toblerone, snickers, caramilk) are all representative of her idea stealing ways. She copies everyone and anything. Lululemon, breeze balm. Like are you capable of generating an original idea in your skull you dumb fuckwit? You should listen to your stepdad he was spot on about how stupid you are

• Haha
I should hope she wouldn’t be getting respect for the fact she has repeatedly filmed his meltdowns and share them online. It’s despicable to do that to an NT child let alone an ND child.
I’m lucky enough to have been born and raised before computers and social media, and I have a photo in my picture album of me having a meltdown (maybe around 4/5 years old) and my auntie is holding me up laughing. It used to get brought out ALL THE TIME for a laugh (as a mother now I think - why??) and I was so embarrassed. Imagine having that but online where potentially hundreds of thousands of people are seeing it, not just a few dozen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad