Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
I’m surprised Breeze or Balm wasn’t on her names list. She steals that many ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Taj displays alot of neurodiverse tendencies IMO.

I suspect that’s why they pulled him from a standard state school and put him in one of the gold coasts more free range/play based/student interest type schools.

I kind of get why they wouldn’t address it as it is his own medical info, and something he should decide if he wants shared once he’s old enough.

In no way is this a criticism just an observation after spending a lot of time around ND kids with my work.

• Heart

Amiritelads

Chatty Member
Ashy said on her Snapchat that she had a dream of someone chasing her down with a knife to stab her and that she woke up before it ended badly. She's asking her followers if they believe dreams mean something. If that's so, I reckon it's Lorna Jane chasing her down with a legal letter hahaha

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Wow in a white coat with safety glasses and a plastic hairnet on, she actually looks like a sperm.
---
Walking around trying to looks SMRAT and IMPORDAND in her little white coat. Hahahaha get fucked. For someone that said she has not much to do with hideaway, she sureeeeee lately has a LOT to do with hideaway.

• Haha

phoenix174

Did she just say the last thing she’d to do when one of her kids is having a melt down is film it?! Ummmm…hold on…..that’s exactly what she’s done on a few occasions with Taj!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ stupid woman.

nandosa

Chatty Member
Ashy and the other bogan are celebrating 100K listens over 8 episodes.
She doesn’t realise she’s showcasing the lack of engagement from her million followers. Wants people to believe she genuinely has over a million followers, and gets balloons to celebrate only (on average) 12,500 listens a week.
What are the other 987,500 fans doing? 🙈😂

She’ll be scratching her head at this maths.

• Haha

ChangingGame

She has no idea about everyone’s struggles and lives in her own little bubble. She doesn’t give two shits about anyone but herself. I also wonder if she’ll take Tala like Lala on these holidays this time 🤔
But Ashy was peeling potatoes for 26 hours a day when she was 4 and a half, of COURSE she understands how the plebs feel

• Haha

P&G Kitty Cat

Emily skye talking about not having a Nanny 😂 Trashbag why don’t you try that?
Emily Skye is one of the most refreshing people on social media.. I just adore her content. Didn’t call her an influencer, because she just shares workouts, talks about her Botox and genuinely comes across authentic. Ironic she had her issues with ashy but has come out way more successful interpersonally.

team dudmum

Everyone who was at UGDO looks like the kind of person who would post a deliberately vague Facebook status and respond to all the comments "DM me babe"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

nandosa

Chatty Member
There’s a creator on TikTok, I cannot think of her name! But she owns a small biz and she does reels in her warehouse in this sort of “style” - they are really clever and entertaining. Clearly trashbag thought she’d give it a try.
Brittney Saunders does stuff like this but it’s actually funny cause it’s just her personality coming through. Everything Ashy does just misses the mark because it’s so unauthentic. She’s such a try hard.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Love Emily - she’s incredible. Good karma comes to good people. Bad karma goes to assholes like Trashy and Kernel Steve. Proof is in the prodene pudding babes hehe xx

• Haha