Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Myfavouritecolourispink

There she goes again. Putting her name onto a quote that isn't hers. DUMB FUCK.
Screenshot_2023-03-19-11-10-34-90_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
images (2).jpeg

---
I’m sorry but these bullshit toxic positivity morning talks need to stop. Talking about playing the victim, moving through trauma etc is so fucking out of touch. Some people are struggling to put food on their tables, are going through abusive dv separations, have unwell children or are facing homelessness but according to Ashy they shouldn’t be triggered and all have the power and choices to make every day beautiful. Seriously, fuck off. This bitch has zero idea of her own incredible privilege. I can’t.
The other morning, during one her "chats", she mentioned that they were going to Bali soon, then looking into Hawaii this year too. So many people are struggling with the cost of living, and she's here showing off about planning another holiday overseas.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Rach224

Chatty Member
Ashy talking about alcohol being a drug blah blah blah , I wonder if Steve got on the beers last night ?
Where did she say this?
---
Who are the people out there still buying her clean treats? You can literally google similar recipes and make your own
I have a confession to make... I got drunk last week & was looking at her clean treats and accidentally bought 2 packets...I'm soo ashamed!!! They came yesterday And I made the Mango/coconut one today & it's actually good 😔 please forgive me everyone 🙏 I haven't felt this scammed since I bought her hideaway oil..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Rach224

Chatty Member
Gretty and Eric are away for Easter with the kids.. out bike riding without helmets. (The kids have helmets on thankfully). I’m not going to say I’ve never rode a bike without a helmet myself - I have. However having a child myself now I’d try set examples and explain to my son the importance of wearing a well fitted bike helmet and leading my explain. Yet these two dimwits both are not wearing them, Gretty is filming content while riding and Eric appears to be drinking alcohol, and riding with one hand while little Zane is on the back 🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean.. at least the Took BOTH of their kids!!

• Haha

nandosa

Chatty Member
I believe she is copying Sammy. (my thoughts anyway)
Breadcrumbing big news like Sammy did for ages 😂 worked well for Sammy, so copy cat Ashy doing the same..
Except Ashys news will be boring as fuk, like a new colour release or a rip-off clean treats flavour in something like marz bar flavour!
Tastes exactly like the real thing except double the cals and 4 times the price ✌
MA-ARZ BAAA 🐑

• Haha

nandosa

Chatty Member
Don’t want to seem rude but size 26? Is that promoting unhealthy bodies.
I don’t think it’s promoting it. I think it’s catering for people who are that size already. I don’t think many places do.

• Heart

LunaTwilight88

I can’t get past showing her numberplate, let alone the kid in the car.

1. Why advertise it.
2. I’m embarrassed to be born in the same year as her.
3. She is apparently so concerned for her safety they are considering moving again. But has an extremely distinct plate for everyone to recognise.

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
This is actually so great. This is a serious leap for Sammy. Ashy and her shitty hideaway would never be picked up by the likes of Ulta. Genuinely so happy for her and she has definitely come out on top.

• Heart

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
The fact that she completely missed the point of what was meant by living in a bubble and needing to grow a brain, just proves that she lives in a bubble and needs to grow a brain.

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
She was so unfortunate looking back in the day pre face work.

She’s now had so much face work done and is still, so very unfortunate looking.

Poor widdle prawn.

• Haha

Someone44

The thing about Sammy's business is she has clearly reinvested a lot of money back into her products to build a solid business not just a get rich quick scheme like Trashy, where she pockets every cent. On Sammys insta she shared a 3 pack & the packaging was 👌 That takes a lot of money behind you. Good on her 👏

Imagine being Ashy and Steve, knowing you ripped off Emily Skye in an attempt to better your business, but instead ending up wherever Ashy & Steve currently sliver, while Emily goes from strength to strength with an AMAZING body, a healthy relationship, REAL FOLLOWERS, and an actual genuine love of fitness and caring for her body.

It must suck to be Ashy who just is skinny but not fit or inspirational, and to see Emily working out like an absolute fkn BOSS.
Right!! Also shes in the Top 3 richest Australian influencers with a net worth of almost $100 million. Sorry Ashy lmao

• Wow
  • Haha
I should hope she wouldn’t be getting respect for the fact she has repeatedly filmed his meltdowns and share them online. It’s despicable to do that to an NT child let alone an ND child.
Personal share but as a mother of a son who is ASD & ADHD who is very similar in age it’s deplorable behaviour in my opinion. Even if she doesn’t know / hasn’t taken that pathway to identify and diagnose filming any child in a heightened emotional state is disrespectful and humiliating. Those are the core memories and expectations she’s setting for her kids in life and it’s so so sad that they will grow up feeling dismissed and invalidated for their feelings.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Hey Trash, because you don't seem to understand how it all works...the Podcast is currently sitting at #170 in Australia. I know that's a little different from being in the "TOP 100 OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD SINCE WE STARTED, NEVER DROPPED OUT OF THE TOP 100", but I'd just thought I'd make it nice and clear for you as you seem to struggle with the basic concept of the Podtail charting. You're welcome!

• Haha

Rach224

Chatty Member
She posted this at 11pm last night? Way past Ashys bedtime. And then claims to be up at 4am this morning? That’s only 5 hours sleep and she didn’t whinge about it?
I think Ashy completely forgot about International Womens Day and her PA posted that crap for her late last night. Ashy is too selfish to genuinely celebrate other women.
100%.. no way is she up at 11pm!!

Also, calling it now..this is the new baseline colour coming soon......

Also wtf!?.. got an email this morning from her UGDO asking me to complete my purchase for an event that already over!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

influencer spy

TALA IS GOING TO CHOKE ONE DAY.

Fucking Ashy oblivious that her daughter is sucking on something that you can see is slowly breaking away from her saliva and she can get lodged in her airway. This woman is so stupid, thick as a brick and doesn’t deserve to be a mother. Lazy arsehole she is. Give Tala a safety approved teether. Not a fucking party blower. You may as well
Let her play with a party bag bouncy ball you absolute fucking twit.

So mad.
I thought the same thing. She is so irresponsible.
Lol and asking who wants BLW recipes from
Her, ah no one because you do not safely feed your child.

I also had to be a total a hole but every time I see Lala I just think she is so odd looking and not cute. Ah I’m going to hell
---
Ashy yeaterday feeding lala oats. So healthyyyyyyyy. Revolutionary ashy well done

• Haha