Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
They look pist off and bored
Surly pist
---
View attachment 2012147
It’s a big call but I’d have to say that the second hand embarrassment I felt after watching this clip is probably the worst I’ve ever had
Bigger than watching her in the dirty swamp ass juice filled ice puddle???
---
Also, happy international woman’s day!!!!!! I love all the amazing queens here (even you usemycode, even you) you all uplift and inspire me. And make me laugh my ass off. Here’s to all the amazing women in the world.

Except you ashy. Fuck you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Angelina-00

Watching the cartoon Paddington Bear this morning on ABC, there was part where someone was in a boardroom meeting said

‘If our business can double its business, then that means more business’ and everyone cheered.

I instantly thought that is something Ashy would come out with on one of her morning walks and think she sounds really inspirational haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
“Highly processed foods” um I didn’t find clean treats on a fucking tree outside, ya fuckwit. Fuck she’s an idiot. I don’t think anyone’s seen that child eat a fucking piece of fruit, it’s always powders or protein balls or smuggling treats from the pantry. You’re giving that kid an eating disorder Ashy. How anyone can think you’re an authority on anything is a joke. She is stuck in 2014.

• Heart

staypuft

Looking at her Ultimate Girls Day Out it just screams she’s fallen from the massive sold out stadiums for her booty tours

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
KFSteve is disgusting. Absolute pig of a “man”. Probably has a dirty, smelly, small little shrivelled up chode and grey pubes. His posts scream small dick energy.
Grosssssss.

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
I also took a screenshot of this to say exactly the same thing. It’s actually really sad.
---
Ashy talking about breath. I hope everyone here is utilising breathing every day. So insightful babes xx. View attachment 2011922
I’ve perfected my breathing and can in fact do it without consciously thinking about it. Get on my level babes!
---
I’m dead ☠
Who the hell thought this was a good idea😂

honestly one of the worst cartwheels. She looks terrible .

I’m embarrassed for her. Jesus

Reminds me of this
B37CC3C0-8592-4389-A692-981B0BF914CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Ashy and the other bogan are celebrating 100K listens over 8 episodes.
She doesn’t realise she’s showcasing the lack of engagement from her million followers. Wants people to believe she genuinely has over a million followers, and gets balloons to celebrate only (on average) 12,500 listens a week.
What are the other 987,500 fans doing? 🙈😂

She’ll be scratching her head at this maths.

I thought the exact same thing! And most of those listens would be hate listens or a good laugh listen. Dumbasses. Why do they always dress Matchy Matchy when they record? And why does Kiera always look like a lost deer in headlights zoning out and Ashy always looks like a big transvestite? Is it the lighting? Like all the shadows on her man jaw and honker are extenuated and her hooded eyes are extra crepey.
And still marching around mermaid waters yelling rubbish shit in to her phone for her three listeners at sparrows fart. Hope someone pegs a rotten egg at her one day. Would pay to see that 😂

• Haha

Sv12689982

Yeah if he’s 7 and still throwing hour long tantrums, then I don’t think it’s the Easter eggs….
---
Also for her to be like ‘and he threw the Easter eggs in the bin, which is such a cool ending’ is so disordered. Classic binge eater behaviour. Can’t have any bad food in the house because he can’t be trusted to eat in moderation.

• Sad

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
“There’s like 4 games a week”

No honey, there’s 8. And footy is life. Hate how she assumes all women hate footy and when their partners watch footy. NRL is awesome. Although Steve probably loves spacing out and watching it and getting the fuck away from the old ball and chain for a few hours.

And we don’t need to know nor do we care that you’re bleeding from ya front bum, babes! And we also don’t need to know that you slept through and only got up to pee last night. May as well tell us about the consistency of your next dump. Did it look like a clean treat? Probs.

Hehe x

• Haha