Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
309F5650-3BF7-4F2F-9009-A9EC32DB68CE.png

If it is that one, I’m calling bedroom 5 as the girls to share, bedroom 2 for the oldest boy and bedroom 3 as Trashlies walk in wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t worry guys cos she called this! She called this lockdown. Didn’t she babe. Sure wingers is on the same tranquilisers as Katie Hayes lad to be able to put up with this bull tit on a daily basis. And if you don’t know who Kate Hayes is look it up and thank me later cos your in for a bleeping treat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t worry guys cos she called this! She called this lockdown. Didn’t she babe. Sure wingers is on the same tranquilisers as Katie Hayes lad to be able to put up with this bull tit on a daily basis. And if you don’t know who Kate Hayes is look it up and thank me later cos your in for a bleeping treat
Jeeez she’s a bit of cat fish mind!

Reactions: 2
New thread name??? “Don’t be fooled by the rock that I got, I’m still Trashlie under this Botox”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now she’s peddling “her” activities on us all.. ie. ideas she has nicked off other smaller SM accounts! 😂 she will turn any opportunity, even something as serious as a pandemic (she is a COVID expert btw!) into a positive for herself!! Moaning about Joe Wicks on her stories, when she’s about to start ramming how to make a cookie and how to roll pj’s down all our throats....AGAIN!!!

Reactions: 5
I called it. Moaning about the schools being closed.

Every parent is in the same boat, every single one. Every childs mental health is suffering with no school however surely as adults we look at the situation and say teachers deserve to be safe and also the NHS deserve to manage and not be overwhlemed.

Ashlie is extremely privileged to live in a large house, have the means to buy things for her kids to keep them entertained and take them places for exercise.

We have 2 kids, 1 with suspected additional needs who surprise surprise Ash needs there routine. Its my job as a parent to manage this upheaval for them.

We are both working through this, one in a v demanding NHS role and the other a key worker who needs to work also.

The difference is Im not prancing about on Insta trying to make out Im mum of the year. Imo school work is way down our list of priorities right now. We both need to work, my childrens happiness and making sure we all stay fit and healthy is all I care about. We did v little formal learning from March until the schools went back and I can hand on heart say my kids have not suffered academically.

Spend less time stealing recipes and buying followers and just go with the flow. This will pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Covid is one word not co vid!!!!! I know it’s only a little thing but omg it drives me nuts!

Reactions: 8
How much food do they eat?! Some of her buffet lay outs etc do look nice but I always think “how much food?!!” - last night, 6 big pizzas?! What kid under about 12 eats a whole pizza??

I really hope it’s not just for the gram and lots of it is wasted!!

Reactions: 3
How much food do they eat?! Some of her buffet lay outs etc do look nice but I always think “how much food?!!” - last night, 6 big pizzas?! What kid under about 12 eats a whole pizza??

I really hope it’s not just for the gram and lots of it is wasted!!
My kids 🤣 if I do a buffet style meal they eat and eat.

Reactions: 2
My kids 🤣 if I do a buffet style meal they eat and eat.
I have one ASD extreme fussy eater and one 11 yr old who would only eat a few pizza slices and some nibbles! Her table looks yummy, I’m not knocking them for it, I’d love to have ‘foodie’ kids but I’m also overweight so don’t be needing buffets like that after Xmas lol! I dunno how she stays so slim!

Reactions: 1
I have one ASD extreme fussy eater and one 11 yr old who would only eat a few pizza slices and some nibbles! Her table looks yummy, I’m not knocking them for it, I’d love to have ‘foodie’ kids but I’m also overweight so don’t be needing buffets like that after Xmas lol! I dunno how she stays so slim!
One of my kids has the biggest appetite and is so slim, especially when you do the whole height vs weight thing. He never stops moving though, he easily puts away more a day than I do but can do more steps by 9am than I do in the whole day so it’s all relative I suppose. He will eat almost anything I make too which is positive. We won’t talk about my other one, so fussy.

Paaaahaha!! Slight embellishment on your side there I think Ashlie 😂 she’s come a long way from being a blogger eh 🙊🙊
576660D0-F3F6-4217-92D5-2035CE576ABE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.