Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alreet pet, just counting up your job roles. Builder, Divorce guru and now a Doctor.

Can someone let Bozza know that all he had to do is give us all vitamin D to cure co vid please

Reactions: 4
Oh so now she’s a Covid expert who gets to lecture us on taking it seriously...

yeah WE have been for the past 9 months!! Unlike you who slagged off the decision for everyone to be in lockdown, pissed off on holiday twice and generally moaned about everything as you didn’t think it was serious.

Reactions: 13
Hang the f*ck on!! Wasn’t she the one who kept putting up stories saying how they didn’t know anyone who had COVID?! Basically insinuating the gov were bigging it up to more than it should be!! Now she’s a Corona know it all lecturing us all?! Oh Trashlie shut the f up!!

Reactions: 11
Hang the f*ck on!! Wasn’t she the one who kept putting up stories saying how they didn’t know anyone who had COVID?! Basically insinuating the gov were bigging it up to more than it should be!! Now she’s a Corona know it all lecturing us all?! Oh Trashlie shut the f up!!
I honestly think she forgets the absolute shite she posts as how can you possibly be such a hypocrite and say that stuff with a straight face?!

Reactions: 5
She also said over xmas that it was only a cold and she was going to get pissed drinking her own weight in fizz and eating beige dinner after beige dinner. Fastward two weeks later and she is putting up posts about avoiding alcohol, vitamin d, eating veg and praising the nhs!

Her post a while back about not needing to get vaccinated...she obviously doesn’t understand how viruses work....also sure that’ll change when they want a holiday and the airline won’t allow them to travel/country won’t allow entry without proof of vaccination

We all knew she’d become an expert. “Been saying last year about vit d” ye whatever Ash-LIE. Wasnt that long ago she was telling the vulnerable to stay in and let everyone else crack on and go on hols. She’s mental

I wondered this at the time but then remembered yesterday.. how she said all the neighbours came out and sang happy birthday like they all knew to come out at that time on that day to sing it and all thought that off their own backs. She totally messaged them all on the neighbourhood WhatsApp (who even has that!) and asked them to

Reactions: 1
Never noticed before how much she fake laughs, the big fat cats got bladder infection more fake laughter.. this is funny why 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Amused she’s trying to palm that churros recipe off as her own....it’s the one that came with the machine, I know this because my other half got one for Christmas

More lies. What is wrong with this woman. Making money on swipe ups. How thick are her sheep that blow smoke up her arse saying how amazing she is. This is a few stories apart! 🤦🏻‍♀️

More lies. What is wrong with this woman. Making money on swipe ups. How thick are her sheep that blow smoke up her arse saying how amazing she is. This is a few stories apart! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ahhh just seen her post, however until i see them side by side i don’t believe her lies. Just after making money off a swipe up

Attachments

Reactions: 3
That’s so naughty....says she got it in aldi and then adds an amazon swipe up...she never declared affiliate links so is she making money it just hoping to? Either way I never swipe up on anything on insta, just in case

Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion...

Ash-lie Trash-lie can’t you see it’s all about the vitamin D! Didn’t believe & now you do, now she’s a pro of COVID too!

Thread suggestion..

Been there, done that Ashlie did it first!
Unless it came from Pinterest, that was all rehearsed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.