Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not do social media for construction companies? Why the duck would she need to do a site visit and how is that essential?

Reactions: 9
If they are key workers why isn't she sending the children to school? She claims they all hate the home schooling aspect, so why not get them back in? Or is this another porky pie Trash-lie 🤥 she works in Social Media, she sits in that house day in day out talking into her phone about picky teas and how she invented fudge, solely discovered Iceland and has a bizarre fascination with toenails so how does her "keyworker" role never stop 🤔

Reactions: 8
Bloody Trashlie the builder now ffs. She'll be posting ripping off architects and tradesman yet

I see you've built one of 'myyyyyyy houses'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a dick, I have unfollowed. Trashlie is full of self importance but clearly needs validation others. Desperate for 30k followers at her age it’s absolutely embarrassing.

Didn't lose your taste? Those massive angel wings you have on the wall says otherwise 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Defo reads here. Just on a lunch break from my not real job. 😂 i dont think those scabby things on her neck were shingles. Looks nothing like shingles. And for the 3rd lie in as many minutes saying she has baldy lashes. Literally the other day got them done?! Wtf. Oh and the brace by her bed. Said she was getting teeth straightened now back tracking saying its a mouth guard?! Maybe for all the lies she spits. Shes the biggest liar ever! For pointless tit too!

Reactions: 4
Been saying it since last year about vit d. ....hmmmm so why only Start taking it now? Another lie. Omg this woman!

Just drink hot lemon water for flush out the toxins you morons!

Someone tell all the ICU’s!

She’s so offensive!

Her post yesterday about her site visits (still loling about that) said that they build for school, hospitals etc but she doesn’t class herself on the same scale as teachers, Nhs workers etc. Thank duck! I work for the nhs, not even front line and I have never ever felt pressure like it. I certainly don’t have time to fart about on insta, resposting tit or pretending to be a Co Vid expert. She’s a bleeping prick who boils my piss.

Reactions: 8
I honestly can't believe the tit she's saying

Flush out toxins with lemon .. no proof this actually helps detox let alone helps covid. twit.

The government are sending out vitD for those that are sheilding etc & seriously not spelling covid properly because you have beef with the way the government has handled it makes her the biggest knob on IG today .

Sorry Ash . I used to like you.

Please lord let her never ask wingerrrrrs to tell a ‘funny’ story ever again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.