Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Donna Cowan has put an end to the cheating chronicles Trashlie has started the divorce edition! 🙄 Yawn!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I’ve only just noticed this thread on her....

Nasty, narcissistic liar!

‘Oh I can’t believe there’s 30K of us all, just here watching me and wingers be absolute twats’

Hmmmm yes Ashlie and that’s why you’ve got a sponsored post on Instagram right now?! If it’s so unbelievable, why are you paying to boost your posts and gain more followers?!

That whole house revolves around her two boys and those poor girls are an after thought 💔

Wingers needs to grown a bleeping set of balls and put a stop to it!

Ps. Imagine believing that you invented chocolate fudge, cookies and rolling pyjamas 🤣

Reactions: 12
The vision boards...... that’s not a vision board! Where are the pictures! That’s just writing down your goals.

I see she’s moving house, anyone want to see if they can find her new home on rightmove!

Reactions: 2
She's gonna hit the roof if the schools are shut again..
Just remember how happy they were (remember the cheers?) having to isolate for 2 weeks when the bubbles went down when she bangs on (read as lies) about how much they want to be at school.

Screenshot_20210104-190221_Chrome.jpg

The tacky angel wings will replace the tacky deer head

• Haha
The house theyre selling was 350k or something? I cant imagine it being as extravagant at 650k. What does she do? She cant be earning loads surely.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.