Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just woke up from my nap after falling asleep watching Mingers tell his cheese story. What an absolute boring nasally bastard. That voice would put a wooden eye to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get that Mingers PARENTS ie TWO people can see his kids as they have an order or something but how the duck can they have TWO MARRIED PEOPLE in a bubble when she’s also bubbled with her mum and grandad. It’s not allowed Ashlie. You broke the rules.
Ps it’s OUR not are you illiterate twit

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why they’re moving house?

Also - just seen the mask stories....what an absolute knob...just wear a mask!!!!! And also, she’s constantly breaking the rules. Really pisses me off

Reactions: 4
I liked ashlie but now she Pisses me off. Her starting stories with ‘alreet’ like yes we know your from Newcastle. Secondly the amount of time she puts in making teachers presents etc. Yes it’s nice but realistically who has spare money for that. Thirdly, not to be nasty but when she said she was a size 9 shoe I was like oh my godddd now on the dancing vids she looks aboit 10 foot taller than wingers. Altho mingers is hilarious I don’t agree I don’t think he’s that bad

Reactions: 2
I liked ashlie but now she Pisses me off. Her starting stories with ‘alreet’ like yes we know your from Newcastle. Secondly the amount of time she puts in making teachers presents etc. Yes it’s nice but realistically who has spare money for that. Thirdly, not to be nasty but when she said she was a size 9 shoe I was like oh my godddd now on the dancing vids she looks aboit 10 foot taller than wingers. Altho mingers is hilarious I don’t agree I don’t think he’s that bad
Easy when it’s not her money, Mingers (he is minging to me but each to their own!) clearly bank roles her life now. Also will faff about and waste money on presents for the teachers but won’t wear a mask for drop off and pick up to protect them...says it all! All about her and her getting recognition for being super mum.

Reactions: 4
Easy when it’s not her money, Mingers (he is minging to me but each to their own!) clearly bank roles her life now. Also will faff about and waste money on presents for the teachers but won’t wear a mask for drop off and pick up to protect them...says it all! All about her and her getting recognition for being super mum.
It’s the amount of time she spends doing stupid stuff and the fact she has spare money to waste on daft things. It’s the alreet that pisses me off. We know you’re from Newcastle get over it

Imagine being a teacher having to be in such a risky situation, and seeing this bullshit from a parent!!!
I’m a teacher and we’ve asked parents from day one to wear masks when on school premises. I can’t believe she’s moaning about wearing one for 5 minutes, it really pissed me off when I saw her story! I wear a visor all day (I know that’s nothing compared to our lovely NHS staff). I feel like she lives in her own little world! I used to really like her Instagram but she just seems spoilt and delusional now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on filming strangers in the street and posting to thousands of followers without their permission? It's sooo weird

Reactions: 5
She’s gone too far today. She had no right filming that lady on her wedding day being so judgemental.

Erghhhh

Reactions: 1
AshLIE again. Said she never has infils nails are natural and all her own. Remember your own lies AshLIE

Reactions: 2
I’m a teacher and we’ve asked parents from day one to wear masks when on school premises. I can’t believe she’s moaning about wearing one for 5 minutes, it really pissed me off when I saw her story! I wear a visor all day (I know that’s nothing compared to our lovely NHS staff). I feel like she lives in her own little world! I used to really like her Instagram but she just seems spoilt and delusional now
Also why so obsessed with kissing the kids - why can’t you just give them a hug!? My son is the same school year as Oscar and I don’t kiss him on the school run as it’s not cool to have your Mother slobbering over you - and Archie is older so he must die inside 🙈

Reactions: 3
What a snobby cow! that was someone on their wedding day - she needs a lesson in ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say sometimes it’s better you say nothing’
I’ve followed her from day 1 and the change in her attitude/personality over this last year has been unreal, And whilst I’m on she’s turning facially more into Michael Jackson by the day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe her comments about that woman on her wedding day. Not sure who she thinks she is, living off Winger's money.

The visor 🤬 ffs Ashlie put a face mask on!! Visors offer very little protection. She is an absolute entitled DICK!!

And her face fillers are awful, truly awful. What is she doing to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.