Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha can’t handle the backlash so deleted her post. What a vile human she is. Selfish, entitled, thick. Can’t even answer people’s points and posts because she knows she is WRONG.

And the fish finger pie....ewwwww!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha can’t handle the backlash so deleted her post. What a vile human she is. Selfish, entitled, thick. Can’t even answer people’s points and posts because she knows she is WRONG.

And the fish finger pie....ewwwww!!
so many of her replies were passive aggressive with an air of superiority. She’s the biggest narcissist going. Really really cannot stand this lanky twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she had to make a big post about deleting it tho! You know, just to stir up some sympathy for her and “her opinions”

That’s the problem, if you have a stupid and selfish opinion, people will call you out on it!

And please, her kids are so traumatised about wearing masks that she took them on a plane...yeah makes sense!

Reactions: 5
Of course she had to make a big post about deleting it tho! You know, just to stir up some sympathy for her and “her opinions”

That’s the problem, if you have a stupid and selfish opinion, people will call you out on it!

And please, her kids are so traumatised about wearing masks that she took them on a plane...yeah makes sense!

My kids one of which is young enough not to have to wear one both chose funky ones and will wear them .

Wow, thank goodness for her meal inspo. Soggy fishfingers and ready made mash yesterday. Ready made lasagne today 🙈🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, thank goodness for her meal inspo. Soggy fishfingers and ready made mash yesterday. Ready made lasagne today 🙈🤦‍♀️
she beefs it up with salad and garlic bread though....

Just like everyone else does with lasagna then? I just mutter ‘what a twit’ when I see every story. I should really stop watching but I can’t help it. It’s like watching a car crash.

Reactions: 6
she beefs it up with salad and garlic bread though....

Just like everyone else does with lasagna then? I just mutter ‘what a twit’ when I see every story. I should really stop watching but I can’t help it. It’s like watching a car crash.
She's a very big example of money can't buy you class..

I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke mingers.... 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok ladies and gents place your bets for when the Halloween Emma Bridgwater mug appears.... unless it already has and I missed it....🎃

We should have placed bets on when the hot chocolate station would be mentioned.....

2E56FDB2-E450-405A-8554-B29A09320DC0.jpeg
Lol that’s because she didn’t invent it ffs!!!!! She’s a weird one isn’t she! Feel sorry for the people that know her really but to be honest it explains the lack of friends....

Yeah she’s doesn’t really have any friends does she? Never noticed this until you just said. I’d be lost without my mates 😊

Reactions: 3
She grinds my gears. MY recipes. Homeschooling for 6 months (but loads of time off and hols 🙄🙄🙄 I homeschooled and worked fulltime and never had a hol but dont harp on like she does) The lies. I can’t cope with. Saying first time she has coloured her hair a few weeks back but forgets she bought a box of dye and put on her stories than mingers did it for her. And the ads! Readly. duck off! I had to unfollow

She grinds my gears. MY recipes. Homeschooling for 6 months (but loads of time off and hols 🙄🙄🙄 I homeschooled and worked fulltime and never had a hol but dont harp on like she does) The lies. I can’t cope with. Saying first time she has coloured her hair a few weeks back but forgets she bought a box of dye and put on her stories than mingers did it for her. And the ads! Readly. duck off! I had to unfollow
Shes 100% a massive liar. She tried to pass this quote off as her own. Just like all of the recipes.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes 100% a massive liar. She tried to pass this quote off as her own. Just like all of the recipes.
What an absolute twit🤣🤣🤣 boring, stuck up twit

The more I see that crappy fish pie the more confusing it gets. Why would anyway do that? I bet she stole it from the back of a take a break mag. That’s where you usually find tacky messed up crap like that. Dry and disgusting....

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.