Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Champagne problems??? Honestly she makes me sick in my mouth.

Does she not mean Freixenet Prosecco problems? What a bleeping lanky dick.
Oh my god what an absolute dick !!!! I can’t believe she actually posted that !!! Is she for real?!

A Taylor Swift song that Ash better not bastardise. Swifties need to rise against this tit 😂

Its a phrase I guess for a privileged problem.
I suspect many of her followers won’t know or care what it means and probably as stupid as she is , or maybe they think if they continue to listen to her tit and manifest enough they will end up in a 1 million pound McMansion like her , I mean FFS , champagne problems and putting the seat belt around it

Lots of work and getting “stuff” done today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh well Ashlie I’m off on my holidays to sunnier climes as I have been double jabbed. I’m sure you’ll be sticking to your principles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Wingers; she’s gonna be harping on about the unfairness of it all 😴 I mean what’s the point doing anything if she doesn’t photograph it for the gram eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still losing followers daily though, so maybe the shadow ban is just in her head and people just don’t want to listen/interact with her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.