Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic instascammer. Jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon pretending she’s an expert on it all. Divorce? Tick. ADHD? Tick? Conning finding a new man? Tick Covid? Tick twice as initially an expert on no own having it to now knowing everything about it. And now we have health and fitness as the Lumi has failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly she is an absolute cow. So she’s lost followers over her chatting BS about COVID so she posts about her Dad (which she has done often). Honestly, words fail me. How low can you go for some engagement.

Reactions: 3
Not sure why she even mentions in the text about a boarder line eating disorder, she makes no other reference to it ….. more attention seeking 🙄
Bit of a weird thing to allude to so nonchalantly but at least she’s mentioning it as it’s clear from a lot of what she has posted in the past that she has a somewhat distorted view of eating and exercise and has often appeared v. underweight for her height...despite claiming to be “curvy”. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Bit of a weird thing to allude to so nonchalantly but at least she’s mentioning it as it’s clear from a lot of what she has posted in the past that she has a somewhat distorted view of eating and exercise and has often appeared v. underweight for her height...despite claiming to be “curvy”. 🤔
And saying she wears a size 20 knickers when they would clearly be down by her ankles when she stood up!

Reactions: 7
You can tell she’s a naturally thin person. She lost weight after having her sons through SW and then lost more weight with her marriage breakdown. I very much doubt she had an ED/disordered eating. It’s more than likely that she’s jumping on the anti diet bandwagon which is all over insta and tik tok at the min!

Reactions: 8
Been offered hello fresh etc but turned it down cos it’s not for her - this made me howl, it’s not for her cos she would actually have to cook something rather than just ordering takeaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been offered hello fresh etc but turned it down cos it’s not for her - this made me howl, it’s not for her cos she would actually have to cook something rather than just ordering takeaway 🤣
yes why have a home cooked meal when you can stick some fish fingers in the slow cooker 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Has somebody created a new thread ?! It’s all quiet on here and don’t want to miss any gossip

Reactions: 3
She’s full on in the conspiracy theory camp now isn’t she. Suits her, they are a bunch of thick wankers too so she’s found her people.

Also she’s younger than me but she does look like the nana of that group as she dresses like she’s 85 with bad taste.

She’s full on in the conspiracy theory camp now isn’t she. Suits her, they are a bunch of thick wankers too so she’s found her people.

Also she’s younger than me but she does look like the nana of that group as she dresses like she’s 85 with bad taste.
She’ll switch camps as soon as it suits her agenda. When she wants to travel she’ll get her vaccine no bother. I’ve got COVID at the min (had 1 vaxx) and I sounded like her when she did her videos. It’s tit!!

I don’t think the new thread should be in the quieter threads section this time!
Definitely not !!

All having such a good time with their phones out to film and take photos of every minute of the day to prove what an amazing time they’re having🤣🤣 what a bunch of knobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they taking the piss with sparklers on a bottle of Prosecco 😂😂 I mean I think it’s chavvy at the best of times, I don’t need a whole club/bar to know how much I’ve spent on a drink but at least put them on some proper champagne not a £25 bottle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.