Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obsessed with social media she ILLEGALLY gets her phone out while driving to take pics of traffic. Wow

Reactions: 6
Nooooooo watching the followers drop daily with her uneducated stories brings me such joy 🥳
They haven’t dropped for a week or so though , I’m watching with baited breath - fingers crossed 🤞

Oh my god I can’t actually cope!! She’s now asking us to watch the story of a fashion model!! Out of interest I have watched it and he’s basically sprouting tit like she is. He is going on the government website and misinterpreting what all the data behind the vaccine means basically because he is as thick and stupid as Trashlie!! So much misinformation being spread - it makes sooooo angry !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They haven’t dropped for a week or so though , I’m watching with baited breath - fingers crossed 🤞

Oh my god I can’t actually cope!! She’s now asking us to watch the story of a fashion model!! Out of interest I have watched it and he’s basically sprouting tit like she is. He is going on the government website and misinterpreting what all the data behind the vaccine means basically because he is as thick and stupid as Trashlie!! So much misinformation being spread - it makes sooooo angry !!
What an idiot. Not a word about the advanced age of most of those hospitalised and deceased. Just wilfully misinterpreting the information to influence his followers. “Don’t shoot the messenger”, lol. He isn’t even that good looking!

Think I’ve seen some of his output before and he’s always come across as a bit of a weapon.

Reactions: 4
What an idiot. Not a word about the advanced age of most of those hospitalised and deceased. Just wilfully misinterpreting the information to influence his followers. “Don’t shoot the messenger”, lol. He isn’t even that good looking!

Think I’ve seen some of his output before and he’s always come across as a bit of a weapon.
It’s terrible isn’t it because the sad fact is that many people(like Trashlie) will actually believe it because he is quoting the government website and they will think he is dead clever and knows what he’s talking about.

I’m cynically thinking that the dead dad post is an effort to lift her engagement and fishing for likes. Can’t help it.

Reactions: 10
I think she would have posted it anyway as she often does on Father’s Day/his birthday/his anniversary but it’s hard to tell with her innit.

Reactions: 1
Yep I thought exactly the same thing , also going for the sympathy vote
Agreed

Also think the reference to how much he paid for his boat is maybe her way of insisting she made a contribution for McMansion? I did hear when we were younger that she and her brother had inherited a chunk of money from her Dads death

Last edited:
I think she would have posted it anyway as she often does on Father’s Day/his birthday/his anniversary but it’s hard to tell with her innit.
Oh yeh it’s the anniversary of his death, I didn’t realise that , can’t blame us for being cynical though

Agreed

Also think the reference to how much he paid for his boat is maybe her way of insisting she made a contribution for McMansion? I did hear when we were younger that she and her brother had inherited a chunk of money from her Dads death
It was a disastrous business decision on his part from what I’ve heard. Don’t think he ever made the money back. But yes, they did both inherit a chunk, as so often happens. I guess the fact that he died whilst at work will have had some influence, too.

Reactions: 2
It was a disastrous business decision on his part from what I’ve heard. Don’t think he ever made the money back. But yes, they did both inherit a chunk, as so often happens. I guess the fact that he died whilst at work will have had some influence, too.
He’ll have had insurance and her step mum is very well off. I remember her posting about her visiting Buckingham Palace thanks to her Step Mums work.

He’ll have had insurance and her step mum is very well off. I remember her posting about her visiting Buckingham Palace thanks to her Step Mums work.
Her stepmother is a prominent and very well-respected businesswoman in the North East (and beyond in all likelihood) and was awarded a CBE a while back, which I believe is why they were at Buckingham Palace.

Her stepmother is a prominent and very well-respected businesswoman in the North East (and beyond in all likelihood) and was awarded a CBE a while back, which I believe is why they were at Buckingham Palace.
I wonder if we know each other in RL? You obviously come from N Shields!

I’m cynically thinking that the dead dad post is an effort to lift her engagement and fishing for likes. Can’t help it.
Fishing for likes… FISHING for likes… and her dad was a FISHERMAN… I see what you’ve done there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Not sure why she even mentions in the text about a boarder line eating disorder, she makes no other reference to it ….. more attention seeking 🙄
She’ll be giving us all her expert advice on eating disorders soon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.