Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for such a fake tan expert she seriously needs to learn to wear gloves so she doesn’t end up with orange palms 🤦🏻‍♀️ And her feet are terribly patchy, she seriously needs to moisturise before she puts it on!! 🤮

Reactions: 2
She’s got her shorts pulled up so high on the hip that we can nearly see her flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Desperately tries to get back to being relatable whilst bragging about having a cleaner and (another) child free day 🙄

Reactions: 5
She is on another planet ... definitely lost her relatability. Try hard, cringeworthy and ,basically just completely naff.... no shame... embarrassing to watch,like watching an older mother make a total tit of herself....toe curling

Reactions: 8
I find the whole doing stories while in the car next to wingding so weird. My husband would think I'd lost the plot if I started talking into my phone like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find the whole doing stories while in the car next to wingding so weird. My husband would think I'd lost the plot if I started talking into my phone like that!
Yes totally , it’s so weird!! I cringe for him , I mean he seems quite normal so goodness knows what he must be thinking

Reactions: 4
I know a number of normal (i.e. not significantly wealthy) people who have cleaners occasionally, for various reasons. I don’t know why she had to spend all that time trying to justify and explain it when she could have just...not done that and carried on with her Saturday. Weird.

I know a number of normal (i.e. not significantly wealthy) people who have cleaners occasionally, for various reasons. I don’t know why she had to spend all that time trying to justify and explain it when she could have just...not done that and carried on with her Saturday. Weird.
That’s what made it so weird - the 10 minute justification of why she has one , she’s obviously so worried about what people think of her and so she should be because she’s a massive d**k!!

Isn't having a cleaner a relatively normal thing? We have one, I hate cleaning so I'd rather pay someone and spend more time doing stuff I enjoy especially since I have a REAL JOB and don't just sit around pissing about on my phone all day. I've never seen someone try and justify it as much as her.

Reactions: 9
Isn't having a cleaner a relatively normal thing? We have one, I hate cleaning so I'd rather pay someone and spend more time doing stuff I enjoy especially since I have a REAL JOB and don't just sit around pissing about on my phone all day. I've never seen someone try and justify it as much as her.
100%! Also, there’s a difference between cleaning and tidying. Cleaners aren’t supposed to tidy up after you (as she implies), that should still be your job, but they are there to clean your surfaces, dust, vacuum...whatever. I can understand the need for it, especially in such a big house, so god knows what purpose the waffle is supposed to serve.

Did we really need to know about the thongs? Scarred for life now.
Let’s be honest she’s just taken the tag off a set in Asda for content…show us the actual label…if I wore my knickers 5 sizes bigger like she’s claiming to I’d just spend all day pulling them back up…

Same here….I work a 50 hour plus week, my other half similar, we both hate cleaning so last thing either of us wants to do with our free time is clean, or argue about who’s turn it is to do the bog. But we still run the hoover round and wash the floors every day as we have a dog and keep the place tidy….I don’t feel the need to justify/humblebrag that we can afford the hired help (I’d never call my cleaner that by the way but can imagine she will)

Let’s be honest she’s just taken the tag off a set in Asda for content…show us the actual label…if I wore my knickers 5 sizes bigger like she’s claiming to I’d just spend all day pulling them back up…

Same here….I work a 50 hour plus week, my other half similar, we both hate cleaning so last thing either of us wants to do with our free time is clean, or argue about who’s turn it is to do the bog. But we still run the hoover round and wash the floors every day as we have a dog and keep the place tidy….I don’t feel the need to justify/humblebrag that we can afford the hired help (I’d never call my cleaner that by the way but can imagine she will)
Definitely agree re. the knickers. What a weird thing to do.

New thread by me @reCAPTCHA.

Round-up:
  • Ashlee continues to flog her MLM business Lumi, despite creating a separate business page for it and swearing she’d stop boring everyone on her personal page. She refuses to accept that no fucker wants to know about the Lumi, the biggest hint being that hardly any of her followers went over to join the Lumi page.
  • Was caught out using images from Google for a ‘You too can have an amazing career with Lumi’ post.
  • Still spouting nonsense about ‘manifesting’ and vision boards. Can’t seem to manifest a home-cooked meal for her family, or prevent her husband putting his foot through the ceiling though.
  • Saggy jowels and ‘****** face’ aside, she still looks like pretty much every other middle aged woman out there. Undeterred, Ashlee treats us to almost daily selfies reminding us of the miraculous powers of her Loooooooomi. Her face is not ‘on-brand’, with regular breakouts and cold sores.
  • She entertains us on the daily tarting up her 1 mil home with Home Bargains tat.
  • Taught us how to fold towels in a fancy way. Groundbreaking 🥱
  • Loads of updates on her son’s ADHD (the doctor has said he has it but she has declined a formal diagnosis or medication because....well she’s a bit of a knob really)
  • Still regaling us with weekly delights like dancing round her kitchen pissed with her boobs half out.
  • Over-egging her new role as step-mum of the year, and over-sharing her step-daughters lives.
  • She’s a divorce guru now too. Oh and skin care. And social media. And baking. And holidays. And Covid. 🤥🤥
  • Refers to her new man as ‘Wingers’ which makes Tattlers toes curl every damn time.
This is just so funny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.