Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say I’m currently having investigations for ovarian cancer. I am petrified that I will not see my daughter and son graduate ever. My daughters graduation from last year has been cancelled twice. I just want to wear a hat and cheer for her. It maybe one year Ashlie but there’s plenty more celebrations to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just want to say I’m currently having investigations for ovarian cancer. I am petrified that I will not see my daughter and son graduate ever. My daughters graduation from last year has been cancelled twice. I just want to wear a hat and cheer for her. It maybe one year Ashlie but there’s plenty more celebrations to come.
Sending hugs and I hope you get a positive result xx

I was always my parents ‘support’ and saw things I shouldn’t have done. The best thing she can do for him is let him be a kid and stop dragging him into her adult world and making him her crutch!

Reactions: 6
A bit besides the point, but does anyone else wince at the expression “fell” pregnant? I find it so old-fashioned! It doesn’t happen by accident, after all...

Catlady1, everything crossed for you. Sounds terrifying. x

Reactions: 1
A bit besides the point, but does anyone else wince at the expression “fell” pregnant? I find it so old-fashioned! It doesn’t happen by accident, after all...

Catlady1, everything crossed for you. Sounds terrifying. x
Yeah I hate it.

catlady - hope the investigations show nothing untoward.

You know what Trashlie, my child started their new school last year without any transition, the school did videos for those joining and did the best they could and you know what???? MY CHILD HAS BEEN FINE! 🤬 She proper does my head and I met that’s the face she pull at Wingers when she’s have a princess strop

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh my god she’s that upset that wingers has booked a babysitter and they have gone out!! Can this woman stoop any lower ??? Well clearly the answer is yes!! How utterly unbelievable!!! Selfish awful cow !!!

I have never hated anyone before and hate is a very strong word but I actually think I dislike her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my god she’s that upset that wingers has booked a babysitter and they have gone out!! Can this woman stoop any lower ??? Well clearly the answer is yes!! How utterly unbelievable!!! Selfish awful cow !!!

I have never hated anyone before and hate is a very strong word but I actually think I dislike her
Two nights with no kids isn’t enough for this witch clearly! Like you said, she’s beyond selfish and as long as SHE is ok, sod anyone else including the kid she was crying about 20 minutes ago!

Reactions: 8
So she’s devastated that her eldest is missing out, so she goes out without him?? So this is all about her and not about her ‘best mate’. Every other parent just slaps a smile on, cuddles their child and tells them ‘that all will be ok’. Trashlie cries for the gram and leaves the kid with a sitter so she can have more child free time.

Reactions: 11
Two nights with no kids isn’t enough for this witch clearly! Like you said, she’s beyond selfish and as long as SHE is ok, sod anyone else including the kid she was crying about 20 minutes ago!
Quite unbelievable and proof(like we needed it) that’s she’s a massive fake

Reactions: 4
Omg this woman is ridiculous! And sorry but her partner is a melt...he enables her behaviour.... never heard anything so absolutely pathetic as I have on her stories, tonight. The son isn't having a year 6 leavers do? So he takes her out to cheer her up!!!!... what a spoilt brat she is... Sorry but she is crazy and he is a prat.

So she’s devastated that her eldest is missing out, so she goes out without him?? So this is all about her and not about her ‘best mate’. Every other parent just slaps a smile on, cuddles their child and tells them ‘that all will be ok’. Trashlie cries for the gram and leaves the kid with a sitter so she can have more child free time.
She's vile

Surely taking Archie out somewhere would have made more sense given the circumstances, eh? Illogical.

Reactions: 9
Came here just to say that! Such a selfish cow! Her behaviour is shocking and he’s just as bad pandering to her! He needs to grow a pair of bollocks that what he does and start prioritising his kids. And HER, fake ass crying over her first born (and favourite) son and the memories he won’t make one minute and leaving him with a babysitter the next - words fail me!

Attachments

Also, I don’t have kids and don’t particularly want them, but how do you book a babysitter that last minute? Is it safe?

Reactions: 4
You know what Trashlie, my child started their new school last year without any transition, the school did videos for those joining and did the best they could and you know what???? MY CHILD HAS BEEN FINE! 🤬 She proper does my head and I met that’s the face she pull at Wingers when she’s have a princess strop
Same here. He went from his seeing his best friends and people he spent every day with at his childminder of the last 2 years to being at home 24/7, so he didn’t even get to say bye to his friends. He started school with no transition, no meeting his teacher 1 on 1 or anything. He was in and out thanks to bubbles going down, fevers etc. He missed his end of year Christmas bits as he had to isolate. He then didn’t go back until MARCH. He had to be homeschooled by me in between looking after his younger sibling, and trying to do my own work. He got assessed by me over video link to his teacher. He can’t have discos or trips, until recently he’s only spent time with the kids in his class, he doesn’t see his siblings in the playground, he hasn’t had photos with his sister. Last week was his first ever school friend’s birthday party - all in his very first year of school - and he’s got on with it cause he’s more of a bleeping grown up than she is.

Reactions: 3
Came here just to say that! Such a selfish cow! Her behaviour is shocking and he’s just as bad pandering to her! He needs to grow a pair of bollocks that what he does and start prioritising his kids. And HER, fake ass crying over her first born (and favourite) son and the memories he won’t make one minute and leaving him with a babysitter the next - words fail me!
She’s just an awful specimen of a human being

Reactions: 2
Also, I don’t have kids and don’t particularly want them, but how do you book a babysitter that last minute? Is it safe?
No idea. We had one babysitter who was a trusted friend of a friend (she no longer does babysitting) and we had to book weeks in advance… I wouldn’t personally just use one of those apps or anything, especially with COVID…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.