Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only do they ship the girls off to grandma every other weekend but they’ve even done it on Father’s Day weekend. How lovely would it have been for “Wingding” to spend some quality time with his girls on Father’s Day. He’s just as bad as her in my opinion. Can feel myself getting drawn to the unfollow button now…

Reactions: 18
Not only do they ship the girls off to grandma every other weekend but they’ve even done it on Father’s Day weekend. How lovely would it have been for “Wingding” to spend some quality time with his girls on Father’s Day. He’s just as bad as her in my opinion. Can feel myself getting drawn to the unfollow button now…
100% unfollow. Also, agree that it seems a bit unfair. Boys are with their dad, why can’t the girls be, too? I know Ashlie lost hers but those girls are young and these early experiences are so important.

Reactions: 14
Surely they’ll be at home for fathers day? Surely even she will realise how selfish it would be for them not to be?

Reactions: 13
Cried about missing her dad but has made those girls not see their own dad on Father’s Day?! She is just about her isn’t she

Reactions: 17
Do it!! Her account is public so you can still go onto her account without following

She is a disgusting human being

Do it!! Her account is public so you can still go onto her account without following

She is a disgusting human being
Pretending to cry , how low can she stoop ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does Father’s Day later or tomorrow when the precious boys are back so that they won’t get upset or miss out. How she doesn’t see that they are spending today with their dad and that will only cause more upset for the girls, I don’t know. She’s well and truly got her claws into Mingers and the pair of them should be ashamed! Why can’t he have a day with his girls whilst she goes “back to the toon” to visit her dads grave or see her grandad the pick up the boys? Instead, she will drag him along to pick up her kids and probably leave the girls at the grandparents tonight.
Ps she will never go on private as she needs to shill her shite so I beg you to unfollow! I now dip in and out (still too much as she makes me so angry) but it does feel better to know I don’t contribute to her numbers (along with the bought ones that Ming Ding paid for)

Reactions: 15
Cried about missing her dad but has made those girls not see their own dad on Father’s Day?! She is just about her isn’t she
She’s a cow but to be honest the blame with Fathers Day is all Wingers. His kids were there before Trashlie and he should have put his foot down and said they were doing something with the girls today. She could have gone back to Newcastle to get the boys.

Reactions: 11
She’s a cow but to be honest the blame with Fathers Day is all Wingers. His kids were there before Trashlie and he should have put his foot down and said they were doing something with the girls today. She could have gone back to Newcastle to get the boys.
Now you’ve said it I agree. He’s spineless.

Reactions: 8
Thought I'd have a nosey after reading comments here. And I'm assuming she waited for the boys to come back before doing anything for father day....no photos of who the 8 people at her table were. Disgusting. So the boys got to celebrate 2 fathers days and the girls were allowed to come home to see their dad on Sunday afternoon. The most selfish self centred person. Those girls will grow up and despise her for what she has done to their relationship with their dad. I hope she does read here,surely she has to pay attention at some point

Reactions: 12
Thought I'd have a nosey after reading comments here. And I'm assuming she waited for the boys to come back before doing anything for father day....no photos of who the 8 people at her table were. Disgusting. So the boys got to celebrate 2 fathers days and the girls were allowed to come home to see their dad on Sunday afternoon. The most selfish self centred person. Those girls will grow up and despise her for what she has done to their relationship with their dad. I hope she does read here,surely she has to pay attention at some point
Isn’t she just despicable and awful?! I think even if she did read here she wouldn’t care less as she is just too self centred to care. And he seems like quite a nice decent person but just fallen for her “charms” and having a dolly bird on his arm at his fancy company do’s. Pathetic , he’s clearly not many morals deep deep down either

Reactions: 5
He’s just as much to blame! If I suggested to my partner the kids sleeping out the night before father’s day and them only coming home late afternoon he’d tell me where to go (and rightly so!). And we only have children together, it’s even worse that they’ve waited for the golden boys to come home before celebrating. I’ve unfollowed, pair of selfish twats!

Reactions: 10
She's a prize knob. I think the penny will drop for wingding soon and god knows how he'll escape her clutches.

I've just noticed how low her engagement is on posts. Some only get 1 comment! Surely she must realise she's not actually that good at this "job" soon??

Reactions: 6
She's a prize knob. I think the penny will drop for wingding soon and god knows how he'll escape her clutches.

I've just noticed how low her engagement is on posts. Some only get 1 comment! Surely she must realise she's not actually that good at this "job" soon??
As they aren’t married and don’t have any children together she wouldn’t be entitled to anything would she? Hopefully when they bought the mansion he had something written into the contract that she can take out only what she put in. There’s no reason that when she drops the boys off she can’t stay up in Newcastle. I’m sure she can catch up with friends and his daughters can have some time with their Dad alone. I bet it’s been a big adjustment for them going from a 3 to a 6. Ashlie is happy to be a blended family when it benefits her boys. The girls always seem like an afterthought. That’s on Wingers to correct!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.