Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Did you know she has a niece that's really cute and they all love her yadda yadda🤪

Also she really effing loves explaining to people why Wingers calls her 'Elsa'🙄
She loves to explain about Elsa because the story shows how she turned him down (or “pied him” as she loves to call it) which reinforces the idea that she’s out of his league.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Snoop D O Double G

She adores her niece Ava soooo much but on a couple of those insta stories of Wingers & the dog little Ava is saying “Ashlie” over and over and super auntie is just ignoring her. Gotta get that content for the gram eh 🙄

Holycow

You lot are going to hate me but I think wingers is really good looking. I actually think ashlie is punching massively and always have since she first posted pics of him.
I didn't see where she was roasting him about his jumper but is that not abusive behaviour, my other half sometimes says what's that you're wearing, but he doesn't broadcast and laugh about it to 30k people. Them jesus sandals she wears she can't say anything!

• Wow

Thatirishone

I had to unfollow her this morning the Covid rant was the last straw.
As much as we all want to get back to normal I would much rather do it safely.

• Heart

Hadtodoit

This was her divvy response! not that I asked for one. Just said that she should have more respect for people earning a living 🤷🏼‍♀️

calm down hun.

I’d just like to clarify there is free parking across the whole of Wakefield in dedicated car parks to boost the towns high street. So no idea what’s she’s talking about.... as per 😴

View attachment 555357
Ooh you’ve touched a nerve there I see 😂😂

Fanaff

VIP Member
I didn’t know being an arsehole made you exempt from wearing a mask?! Surely if she is exempt, she would be first in the queue to get her vaccine? She cares about herself and herself only but knows she got (well informed, intelligent) backlash last time she tried to come across as the Co Vid police so now she has tried to swing it. Just piss off Trashlie, you look like a stupid, selfish little bitch!

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
So Winger’s dad just happened to be coming round to give them decorating advice and then told them to go out for tea 🙄 That child free meal out was 100% pre-planned. Who can even be arsed to lie about pointless stuff all the time. She’s a compulsive liar!

He loves coming to ours as we have the big TV & all the Sky Packages ....... She's such a twat ! No matter what she's talking about, she manages to shoe horn in some kind of humble Brag / Boast / remind us how amazing she is :rolleyes:

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
1. Is it 2013? Everyone has a nutribullet, they don’t need your swipe.

2. STOP PRETENDING YOU HAVE A REAL JOB!!!! If you did you wouldn’t be part of a pyramid scheme. You’d be doing your real job.

Dangleberry2

She only believes in her free speech. She removed my comment and blocked me when I asked about her and the Insta Huns meeting up before COVID restrictions were lifted.

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
So she’s devastated that her eldest is missing out, so she goes out without him?? So this is all about her and not about her ‘best mate’. Every other parent just slaps a smile on, cuddles their child and tells them ‘that all will be ok’. Trashlie cries for the gram and leaves the kid with a sitter so she can have more child free time.

HeyPorkSnacks

There is no such thing as an innocent picture of a child’s bum on Instagram, pedos are far more common than people think and those images can easily wind up in the wrong hands which is why Instagram take them down. You can’t compare it to a 19 year old putting up a picture of her in a bikini because she’s an adult and has consented for the picture to be there

this woman really is thick

Dangleberry2

She runs her own empire (aka flogs that shite Lumi), has her own business where she does social media for key workers (aka does a bit of online stuff for a few companies) He is a scientist/vaccine expert/keyworker (aka has a degree in physics and works for a construction company) he is minted and she extracts every penny she can from him!
He’s a rapper/stars in little Britain too.

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyPorkSnacks

There is clear evidence to show that there is no guarantee of you having antibodies just because you’ve had COVID.

I had it and got randomly selected to be tested for antibodies and the test came back negative, it was the same for my sister in law. Having it once does not provide you with life long immunity or stop you from being able to pass it on.

Dangleberry2

She looks so out of place in that picture of the Insta Huns. So big and old like Chewbacca from Starwars. And I thought lip stick went on your lips, not the skin around your lips. Such a bad ass boss babe!

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Omg she said that someone having a different opinion to her and saying they are a pharmacist doesn’t make their opinion better than hers…except, a pharmacist will have a good level of education, training, information…she doesn’t. And she tried to pull the “wingers has a science degree” card earlier in all this, making out he knew what he was talking about! Oh dear Trashlie, you show yourself up on a daily basis 😂😂

also another day where she’s “working so hard” aka chatting shit (with a fucking filter on) on Instagram.But she classes herself as working 40 hours?! It will be straight on the wine after the school run then picking the next takeaway for tea tonight because “Wingers man, I’ve been flat out earning soooo much money today, I can’t possibly feed the kids”

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
She’s been on more holidays and days out than anyone. She’s not been restricted. What she means is she couldn’t post shit content without getting slated. If people want to travel they can, they just need to isolate afterwards and follow the rules. As for the mask story, I do not believe people we being asked to wear masks. Most shops now don’t even have staff on the door. Also why is she exempt? Far too many entitled people walking around with an exemption lanyard when those that really need the lanyard are being ignored. I saw a on Tik Tok that an autistic girl had a meltdown in the supermarket (her words) whilst wearing her lanyard. Pre Covid she would be assisted, she was ignored this time because people thought she was wearing it to get out of wearing a mask.
Ashlie wheels out the death of her Dad and her GG anytime she wants sympathy. Her ex husband must be delighted that her true colours are showing through. Hope she hasn’t given up the day job, I don’t think being an insta hun is going to work out for her!

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’m surprised she didn’t put both girls in the cupboard!
I wonder how long it will be till we hear “omg the girls were desperate to share so I’ve stuck them upstairs out the way, in a single bed they are thrilled to share a room again, and it just happens to be the brand new room I designed for them”