Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
***conveniently gets hoover in shot****
‘’Oh sorry, that’s just my cleaning friend who’s here I love her.’’
The women has NO shame! I never get people that feel the need to public service announce they have a cleaner like its an OBE.
You pay someone £10 an hour maybe 3 hours, once a week to surface clean your mucky mansion. Well done Ash you’ve really made it hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the tone deaf part that irritates everybody is that she acts like Co Vid and restrictions have and are only affecting her. Never mind every other person in the country living under the restrictions

Lurker527

Why doesnt she just be honest and say she doesnt think she needs to have the vaccine but if they make it mandatory for holidays she will have it then 😂
Cant disagree with some of what she's saying but we all know she's going to get it anyway so they can go on their 16 holidays a year #blendedfammakingmemories

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I found the pizza post really odd. I wouldnt know if my neighbours had already eaten or anything. So wouldnt even think of turning up with a pizza each. Its strange and just makes me think its not what happened at all.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I don’t reckon she did have Covid. I think she is using it as an excuse and saying she has anti bodies. Even if she did have it, by her own admission it was mild. What about the new strain, that is worse for younger people? The fact that she admitted that she didn’t have her jabs to travel shows she doesn’t understand the benefits of them. She thinks she knows best on everything.

Also see her typo on her mug pick - don’t look a gift HOUSE in the mouth…Freudian slip there I feel!

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Can you recommend protein powder for a girl? What? Do they have genitals on the tub.

Not high in cals not looking to bulk up. Does she have any idea what protein powder is? Its not gonna make you gain weight. :|

• Haha

Chunkymum

The story her fave, sorry Archie, done, what the hell was that? The fake laughing & cringing 😬 Sorry Trashlie we are the one's cringing watching that! Then the tell me u have an ADHD child without telling me 🙄 Pretty normal behaviour for a boy of that age if u ask me, well it was normal for mine at that age. Also, can't believe the difference they make between fave child, oops silly me again Archie, & the other three, it's unreal. Looks like the other 3 have been sent to bed & he's allowed to stay up later for a "lads night". I could understand it if there was a big difference in age between them but aren't they all stepping stones as such? So there's only a year between him & Olivia, I'm sure they're like 11 & 10. He defo gets special treatment, and I'm sorry but the kid is as dull as dishwater!

Fanaff

VIP Member
Why is she now saying she's not high risk when a couple of weeks ago she was saying she was exempt from wearing a mask? Surely any of the illnesses that make you exempt would also class you to be high risk?
Forgets her own lies. I’d suspect her exemption is a note from Doctor Wingers to say she doesn’t have to wear one as it effects her skin and makes her a bad advert for her Lumi. She is just a bullshitter!

and it’s laughable she thinks people are unfollowing as they are jealous of her house…a house that is beyond tacky and too small for them 😂yeah ok, we’re jealous

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s losing followers and engagement due to her lumi stories, which yes they’re annoying but in actual fact it’s more likely her anti-vax stories which aren’t just annoying, they’re actually dangerous, selfish and false.

Actually maybe she gets less engagement on her lumi stories as they’re just sooooo boring that people skip past them whereas her anti-vax ones she might get more engagement with people watching them with their jaws on the floor amazed at what a tit she is and also people reply to those stories to try and educate her about the vaccine.

Reactions: 10

MamaD

VIP Member
Sorry what have I just read? The death rate is inflated? To what end? What would the end game be here? Fucking hell.
I think she’s still talking about the first wave where every death within 28 days of having a positive CoVID test was recorded as a Covid death. For example, a young Irish lad passed away after having a Covid test and the media said he was the youngest to die in Ireland. The truth was (his parents released a statement) at the time of his death he didn’t have Covid and he died due to complications caused by Cushings. She needs to stop getting her info from YouTube quacks and the Daily Mail and do some actual research if she wants to talk on the subject.

She’s pissed me right off. A good friend of mine has long COVID and is really poorly, she won’t be able to work again for a long while. And a family member has died from COVID.

The family member was expressing his free will and went to a pub. He would 100% say it wasn’t worth it.

My friend had no choice as she’s a healthcare professional. Don’t think she’d agree it’s down to free fucking will either. She is SO selfish.
My friend has long Covid. Hasn’t worked since Dec (she’s a teacher), is young, was fit and well. Can’t stand for more than 10 mins, on 11 different tablets a day, has raynards, has a constant smell of cigarette smoke and is still waiting to see a Dr from the long Covid clinic. Many recover, we know that but whilst many survive, they don’t come out the other end unharmed.

• Sad

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn't haven given a shit if sports day was cancelled when I was at primary school. Don't get me wrong I know some kids enjoy it but her reaction 'crying her eyes for these kids' they will live ash! Bloody calm down.

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Her own diagnosis of Oscars ADHD is so jarring! Doesn’t want to get the official diagnosis / statement for him, but wants to plaster that he has it all over the internet for attention / engagement & to make out she’s supermum! She should keep the kids & their deeply personal information (especially the girls & their mum!) of social media !! It honestly baffles me how much she shares.

Fanaff

VIP Member
This one was in my suggested follows. Quick flick through her grid and shes had some upgrade moving into that mansion eh? What do they do for work?
She runs her own empire (aka flogs that shite Lumi), has her own business where she does social media for key workers (aka does a bit of online stuff for a few companies) He is a scientist/vaccine expert/keyworker (aka has a degree in physics and works for a construction company) he is minted and she extracts every penny she can from him!

• Haha

uokhun4387

Corporate Social responsibility - looking at how businesses operate to ensure they’re having some sort of positive impact socially - e.g volunteering in the local comunity, their environmental impact etc.
MLMs are the antithesis of corporate social responsibility, so god knows how anyone is supposed to square that. Weird.

• Haha

uokhun4387

If she knows it’s divisive why keep talking about it? Tell Dr Wingers. Tell your friends. It doesn’t HAVE to be all over social media. And if it is, and you know how divisive it is (cause she herself gets so upset by it all), then accept people will unfollow and get angry. Take responsibility for your actions.

And for the love of GOD it’s not fucking discrimination! Having a vaccine isn’t a protected characteristic.
When she likened it to racism or discrimination on the basis of sexuality, I nearly fell off my chair. Who thinks like this, man?

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I’d eat four in one go 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love how it’s takeaway AGAIN but it’s fine cause there’s a little bowl of cucumber. Jesus Ash cook a meal! If you can’t find the time maybe you could stop chatting absolute shite on Instagram stories, that would free up several hours.

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
Someone take her phone off her. She’s finally lost the plot. At this rate she’ll be losing Wingers clients and then they’ll both be in the rental house.
Everyone has an opinion, not everyone needs to hear it. A pharmacist will have more knowledge than Trashlie and Wingers science degree has no relevance to her rants! She’ll be shook that people have unfollowed her. People are waking up to these insta huns!

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
It is actually a modern day Cinderella. Except there’s two Cinderella’s, two step brothers and the evil Queen Elsa step mother trashlie.

• Haha